• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello everyone.

T

Tainted

Hi

I have been reading a lot of the threads on this website and have found them very interesting and helpful.

I am a 28 year old female, married with a 2 year old.

I have been suffereing on and off with depression for the past seven years, but the last three have been the worse. I am been hospitalised twice in the last twelve months, I am on medication and have regular phsycotherapy.

Look forward to chatting to you.:)

KP1

KP1

Founding Member
Welcome to the forum tainted.
KP

ThatCleo

ThatCleo

Hi Tainted.

Good to have you here. Kudos to you for taking some positive steps to manage the depression.

By the way, you're not really tainted. But I know what you mean I think. Anyway, we're here for you. So vent, read and use the forum to help yourself.

D

deltadelta78

Hello Everybody

I am absolutely new for this forum. i have listen about this forum that it's tread is very nice and i can make a good platform for discussion. Being the health forum we can start different discussion regarding Health
because health is precious for us. As it is said that wealth is lost nothing is lost, wealth is lost everything is lost. so i want to start some new topic about weight loss and clolon cancer.

Thank you very much.

ThatCleo

ThatCleo

Hi deltadelta78

I agree that anything regarding our physical health has a link back to our mental health. It's a whole package. Our mental wellness affects our physical wellness.

:welcome:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AntonySilva Introduce Yourself 12
Moody Blues Introduce Yourself 10
M Introduce Yourself 7
S Introduce Yourself 4
A Introduce Yourself 3