• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hello everyone

Blackpanther70

Blackpanther70

My nickname is Blackpanther70 and I am female and51. I have just joined this forum looking for support and friendly guidance for my depression, anxiety, and self-harm. I have been suffering from mental ill-health most of my life. I have decided to reach out to others and learn from other like-minded people. I live alone and don't socialize much these days due to ill health and I think this forum will be a great way for me to engage with this community.

A

Amyjane8812341

Hi
I have re joined this forum today after going down hill again. Last time I was really unwell I found this place to be a great support. So many people have been or are going through the same thing and give such wonderful advice. Im so sorry your having a hard time, are you intouch woth your gp about how you are feeling.

Amy

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Hello Blackpanther70, welcome to the forum.

Blackpanther70

Blackpanther70

Hi
I have re joined this forum today after going down hill again. Last time I was really unwell I found this place to be a great support. So many people have been or are going through the same thing and give such wonderful advice. Im so sorry your having a hard time, are you intouch woth your gp about how you are feeling.

Amy
Hi Amy.
Thank you for your reply and I am waiting for an appointment with a mental health nurse. I hope I have found a forum wherein time I may be able to chat freely.

A

Amyjane8812341

Hi Amy.
Thank you for your reply and I am waiting for an appointment with a mental health nurse. I hope I have found a forum wherein time I may be able to chat freely.
That's great that you have an appointment coming up. I find it hard to be truthful to mental health doctors or nurses but on this forum I feel I can speak freely and not be judged x

Karmaman

Karmaman

Hi Blackpanther70 Welcome to the forum...A lot of people with similar stories to tell who you can connect with here...Look forward to hearing more from you.
Regards Karmaman