• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

hello everyone

arsenal

arsenal

hi everyone in the mental health forum.I joined the forum a couple of days ago and this is the first time iv posted.
iv had depression on and off since i was 15.The latest episode has been 7 long years and its only really in the last year iv started to get real help.
iv got a cpn and psychiatrist and im being refered for psychology again.
I just feel so alone in the world,my family dont really care about me and are are all wrapped up in themselfs.The only person who really loves me is my daughter.
im a woman by the way but my favourite team are arsenal hence the name.

S

saffron

hi arsenal
(bboo, up th hammers haha)
glad to have you on the forum, I hope you find the people on here as supportive and understanding as I have.
big welcome :welcome::grouphug:
S

D

Dollit

Hi Arsenal and welcome to the forum. You're not alone anymore. x

arsenal

arsenal

hi arsenal
(bboo, up th hammers haha)
glad to have you on the forum, I hope you find the people on here as supportive and understanding as I have.
big welcome :welcome::grouphug:
S
thank you saffron for the welcome

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Welcome to the forum arsenal - it's a great place full of good people. Seven years is a long time to cope with this on your own so well done for surviving this long and well done for seeking help. Hopefully now brighter times will be ahead of you. Dive in to the forum when you feel comfortable!

arsenal

arsenal

Welcome to the forum arsenal - it's a great place full of good people. Seven years is a long time to cope with this on your own so well done for surviving this long and well done for seeking help. Hopefully now brighter times will be ahead of you. Dive in to the forum when you feel comfortable!
thank you very much honeyquince

Q

quality factor

Hi Arsenal and :welcome:

This is a good place to be so join us
whenever you feel like,
there's usually someone around!!
QF.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Magenta Pink Introduce Yourself 16
R Introduce Yourself 5