• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello everyone!

R

rwither1

My name is Randy. Brand new to the forum. I'm a mental health professional in recovery. Long history of depression, anxiety, and addictive tendencies, but I'm in a mostly good place these days and have been doing my best to give back to the community. I hope to get to know some of you. Thanks!

S

saha

My name is Randy. Brand new to the forum. I'm a mental health professional in recovery. Long history of depression, anxiety, and addictive tendencies, but I'm in a mostly good place these days and have been doing my best to give back to the community. I hope to get to know some of you. Thanks!
Hello Randy , nice to meet you :) . I am in recovery also . I suffered from addiction , depression and anxiety . It's been 4 yrs I am clean but I am not free from anxiety and depression yet . It was very long and hard battle for me but I am healing . I am glad that you decided to join this forum . Welcome and lots of love :hug1:

Murasakibee

Murasakibee

Welcome, I hope to get to know you :)

bpd2020

bpd2020

Hello Randy. Welcome to the forum. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Introduce Yourself 7
J Introduce Yourself 11
K Introduce Yourself 4
LRDNerd98 Introduce Yourself 4
B Introduce Yourself 5