Hello Everyone!

MyNameIsUseless

MyNameIsUseless

Hi All,

Hope to share my story shortly and seek out some advice/feedback. Have never done this before but after reading a post here recently (~5 mins ago), I thought why not register and share.

Anyhow, hope everyone is having somewhat of a good day/night.

Cheers :hi:

vanish

vanish

I agree with Lu, hopefully sometime you’ll change your name, as I’m sure you are not useless. Sending you a great big welcome hug! :hug5:

J

Jules5

:welcome: to the forum. :hi::floggingdeadhorse: stop beating yourself up I love awesome better too. Hugs

M

m4z

Whoop whoop, welcome! Hope you'll get some great advice for your problem(s). I've never done anything like this before either but it's kinda exciting and freeing, right? Best of luck on your journey and can't wait to hear your story! Xx

M

Musicandtvlover

Hi all, this seems like a good thread to post on as I have just joined myself. I am in the same situation at the first user that posted looking to chat to others/seek advice from people in a similar situation who are struggling with their mental and have no one else to turn too. My name is Adam, I'm 25. I have had depression and anxiety about 8 years and coping by using alcohol ☹️ I have joined because I need support so please feel free to reply