hello everyone :)

J

Jennitree

hey guys, im new to this forum and just want to say hi to everyone :) i have not actually any mental health issues myself (not that have been diagnosed anyway) but my boyfriend does and its putting a major strain on our relationship...i wish i knew how to help him, be there for him, talk to him but i just cant seem to get it right :( id love a little advice please if anyone is willing :) my boy also has aspergers and semantic pragmatic disorder...im at my wits end but im so not willing to give up on him! x

J

Jennitree

i dont know how to work this very well yet but thank you for the hug and big hugs back :)

J

Jennitree

thank you for your welcome guys :) its good to know theres people i can talk to! sorry, i must re phrase myself, i dont have a little boy, i meant my boyfriend has asbergers and semantic pragmatic disorder as well as mental health issues...the doctor and new craigs have both told me it sounds very much like mental health but he needs to see a doctor and actually sit down with them but he refuses :( i cant do anything but ask advice :( you guys are awesome already :peace: x