• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Hello Everyone, Merry Christmas

Tawny

Tawny

Taking a break
I'm a right old cry baby tonight. I have been thinking back over my time here and worrying about everything and people too. I hope you are all doing well. I wish we were all sitting face to face, sharing cake and coffee and tea. I'm so glad i joined the forum and i really enjoy being around the forum too.

Christmas is coming and i hope you are all planning something nice, even if it is just you on your own, the forum is here, i am sure i will log in at some point. I come on when i feel a bit restless or stressed out as it is an outlet for me too.

It has been quite a year! 2021 who knows what will happen but i will continue to get up each day and try to get through it, hopefully doing something positive. I have been fairly well illness-wise but still a few worries that get me down. I hope that next year your lives will be a bit easier too. Things do get better with each year that passes so we have to keep moving forwards. Life goes by very quickly and that makes me feel better.

Have a peaceful Christmas, although it has been Christmas since 1st December ;) the day itself has a little more pressure. Just another Winter's Day though :)

🎅❄☃⛄🍾
Tawny x

Tawny

Tawny

Taking a break
A load of stupid writing, it has been a strange day. I bought some new decorations for my tree and it looks lovely. I've been buying presents for family and friends in 2021 so it is all wrapped up and i can put them away in a box. Hopefully i will see people during the year so won't have to post everything. It might sound organised but actually it is better to get ideas for presents out of my head and into a box all ready for them.

I usually buy a bargain but this year i have thought about what would be lovely for the children to keep especially. I'm not going to die i am sure, but if i do. everyone has their presents to open from me. I have bought all the cards too.

One day at a time
One bath at a time :)

Tawny

Tawny

Taking a break
I love those images. No snow here but you never know.

L

Ladyfair

Merry Christmas and a happy healthy New Year.🎄🎄🎅🎩⛄⛄

Sash1

Sash1

Merry Christmas everyone...:)
I for one will be spending it alone, but know we're all here for each other on this site..
My gift to the world this year was writing and printing off personal 'Santa' letters to family and friends children, also framed certificates from Santa.........the kids faces were priceless on reading them(the parents made videos and sent them to me)..............Just shows, the magic is still there❤🌲☃..Gave me hope for the future 🙏😇
I hope that each and everyone of us on here, and those who are struggling alone this year, has at least one moment of joy..
Love and peace to you all................🌟😊.X

J

johnny B

Here is my painting of Christmas Robin, I’ll be spending first Christmas on my own for many years, but I’m ok with it. Have a wonderful time, with family, friends or even by yourself, give yourself a little treat if you are

❤❤❤❤4E702E53-3A22-408E-90CC-73E78B2383CC.jpeg

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Happy Christmas everyone, I am lucky spending with family.
Hope 2021 is a much better year for all.