Hello Everyone! It's Nice to Meet You

S

Sangha41

:) Hi everyone! My name is Sangha41 and I am new to this site. I wanted to say a quick hello and briefly introduce myself.

I suffered from very severe major depressive disorder for a decade along with a pretty bad case of anxiety disorder to boot.

Thanks to a combination of the right pharmaceuticals, evidence-based therapies including CBT & DBT, as well as self-help methods like mindfulness, gratitude, self-compassion and others, I have been in full-on recovery mode for over a year. It's a wonderful feeling to truly love life again.

I have two main aims for being on here and sharing my thoughts and experiences. First, I think it can help me maintain my overall emotional health and mental well-being by connecting with other people who have experienced or are experiencing the same illnesses.

Secondly, I hope maybe in some small way something or other I may say on here may be of help to someone, or multiple people. That would be a truly wonderful thing.

Thank you all for having me here and I look forward to speaking with you!

- Sangha

Poopy Doll

Poopy Doll

Welcome to the Forum, Sangha. I have definitely learned a lot from being in this forum for close to two years now. And I've made friends. This is the best forum out of the several that I've tried and I stick with this one. I have the bipolar issue and am currently stable many years. Again, welcome aboard and I hope you have fun looking at all the different threads.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
Welcome to the forum, glad your feeling better.
Take care