• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hello everyone I hope all is good with everybody I'm new here

K

Kentsmi95

my story starts when I was about 4 years old I had extreme difficulty with socializing and dealing with my extreme emotional distress I have been bullied and terrorized by a large majority of the people I have interacted with including the school system, neighbors, cps the medical community and authorities and law enforcement mostly because they don't recognize that I really am mentally ill and am extremely disadvantaged I don't really care if anyone disagrees because to me it's obvious I have many issues I'm on SSdI and medication for a reason after all I came here hoping to see what others are going through and to get feedback how they deal with things like when people misundertstand like they often do with me I truly believe my life has no value to the majority of the world it would not be fair to say every single person out there cuz that would not be correct my mother supports me and my aunt and uncle do their best to help out to I'm so glad I have them in my life I would definitely be lost without them I feel bad that the mentally ill including myself are often unnecessarily victimized by members of society when there really is no reason for that like I hate how in my conversations I say the letter I so much or talk about me too much truthfully I am very humble and think very lowly of myself I hate talking about myself too much because than people start to hate me it's just difficult because I have had many many horrible experiences because of people misunderstanding and not admitting that I am at a disadvantage anyway I wanted to introduce myself and explain why I'm here I don't want to ba a downer and I wish the best for everyone I'm willing to share my opinions or answer "almost" anything the best I can if anyone is interested I won't be a bother

O

OlderStudent

Hi :) welcome and all :) dont worry about being honest. we will not judge as many of us are in the same boat so to speak

EverybodyHurts

EverybodyHurts

Hello and welcome to you. People here will relate to what you're going through. Most of us have had experience of being misunderstood and/or treated unfairly because of our conditions. So as catmommy above said, feel free to post anything you feel like sharing...you'll have support and understanding here 🙂