• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hello everyone! How are you all doing?

Dolores

Dolores

@Xtrac3yX Great! I'm glad you're enjoying your evening! So what are you watching on TV? What are your favorite shows?

X

Xtrac3yX

@Dolores my fav shows are eastenders,coronation Street and emmerdale, what's ur favourite show x

Dolores

Dolores

@Xtrac3yX Oh I've heard of Emmerdale series, I used to watch them a few years ago when I had a TV. Now I only watch series online. I usually watch sci-fi , police and drama series like Dark Matter, Westworld, Andromeda, NCSI, Detective Murdoch, Chicago Fire, Candice Renoir, etc.

Zero One

Zero One

@Dolores Hello and welcome ..I believe the superficial can be really deep. I have been studying it for a few years now.

I am schizoaffective-- I hear voices and am totally crazy but they say I am magic--a very good forecaster. They say it for a lot of reasons but mostly because I am able to determine a lot from the superficial and when I talk about it more often than not it seems to be a part of my environment and not only my thinking or anticipation.. I only read your first post but I hope for more happiness for you.

Dolores

Dolores

@Xtrac3yX Hello! Sorry for replying late, it's been a busy day yesterday. Yes, I managed to sleep well. I feel more at peace, things are starting to get better in my life. Thank you so much for your kindness! I hope everything is well with you too!

Dolores

Dolores

@Thekwitha Hello and welcome to the forum! Thank you for replying to my thread! I also hope your day is wonderful! Take good care!

Kind regards,

D.

Dolores

Dolores

@Zero One Hello! Thank you for the warm welcome and the kind words! Yes, sometimes I feel like my superficiality is just a way of hiding some things that are deeper and I'm afraid to show my real personality to people, afraid I'd be misunderstood.

Wishing you a wonderful day!
Be safe!

Sincerely,

D.

X

Xtrac3yX

@Dolores that's OK no need to be sorry hope ur OK and had good sleep I just woke for a drink going back to sleep it's 8 am here ,glad ur at peace and doing well, what's ur plans today anything nice x

B

bebernipes

Hello, Dolores!
It's great to welcome a new member :)
You know, everyone here (and in the rest of the world) has flaws. I have many too, like insecurity, procrastination, etc...
What matters most, however, are your qualities, which outweigh any faults. Of course it is important to be aware of our mistakes and flaws to try to be better versions of ourselves, but we shouldn't focus on them :)
I'm already looking forward to seeing you in the threads. Be very welcome!

Dolores

Dolores

@Xtrac3yX Good morning! So sorry I replied late again, I kind of felt exhausted yesterday, all I did was sleeping. Oh and I also did some research to find a kindergarten nearby for my son (he'll start kindergarten this year), found one at approximately 1km away from home, that's the closest I could find, I will go there by foot next weekend to see the surroundings. I'm nervous when it comes to my son , I want the best for him and I'm worried about everything. Ufff... :)
So what are your plans for the day? How are you feeling? Everything ok?

Sincerely,

D.