• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello everybody!

thedreamswehad

thedreamswehad

Hi,
I'm joining this forum because well, really i don't have many people in my life. I'm 16, and haven't been to a school for a long while because of mental and physical illness. I would really like to have somewhere i can talk about my experiences and also help others if i can. I suffer from PTSD, hearing voices, anxiety, panic attacks, disordered eating, OCD and have a unusual phobia. :redface:

Be nice, i am shy. Thanks :)

invise

invise

Hey,

welcome to the forum, everyone hear is nice :) hope you find what your after.

Jupiter

Jupiter

Hi and welcome to the forum. Everyone is really nice here, I'm sure you'll soon make many new friends :grouphug:

F

Fruit Loop

Hello,

I would just like to say :welcome: I joined up last week and have been made to feel most welcome. Thank you all. :grouphug:

D

Dollit

Hi there and welcome to the forum. Hope you get what you need here.

Q

quality factor

Hi there, :welcome: to the forum, it's a good place to be!!

keepsafe

keepsafe

Hello :welcome:

There is a specific place for P.T.S.D, when you feel settled have a look around the forum. I have P.T.S.D also, take care Keep posting
KS

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hi,
I'm joining this forum because well, really i don't have many people in my life. I'm 16, and haven't been to a school for a long while because of mental and physical illness. I would really like to have somewhere i can talk about my experiences and also help others if i can. I suffer from PTSD, hearing voices, anxiety, panic attacks, disordered eating, OCD and have a unusual phobia. :redface:

Be nice, i am shy. Thanks :)
Hello and :welcome: , have a look around and join in where you feel comfortable :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Introduce Yourself 1
C Introduce Yourself 5
W Introduce Yourself 3
T Introduce Yourself 14
N Introduce Yourself 2