• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello everybody

C

CRC18

I’m Chris and I suffer from borderline personality disorder. Ive never really spoken to anyone about it and as it continues to cause harm in my life, ruin relationships, I need to learn to talk about it, seek help, and learn to live life to the fullest. I look forward to sharing things with all of you and welcome any support and insight you all may have. Thank you

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
Warm welcome to you, Chris :hug5:

Lovely to have you aboard.

C

CRC18

I’m learning not to be ashamed of who I am, even just coming on this forum was a big step in me breaking down those walls. I was medically diagnosed. When I began to suspect something was wrong a few years ago i did tons of research and then sought a professional opinion, I needed to know what was actually wrong with me. I thought if I knew I could stop it, control it, something. Unfortunately that has not been the case.
how about you? Are you getting help for your depression?

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
I’m Chris and I suffer from borderline personality disorder. Ive never really spoken to anyone about it and as it continues to cause harm in my life, ruin relationships, I need to learn to talk about it, seek help, and learn to live life to the fullest. I look forward to sharing things with all of you and welcome any support and insight you all may have. Thank you
Hi Chris,

The wonderful thing about this forum family is the genuine compassion and support because we are all struggling with something and there is a natural empathy that is hard to find in the real world. Once you start to open up, you'll get such comfort from realising that there are other people who feel exactly the way you do...have tackled the same hurdles and grown stronger.

You're not alone - especially not here. :hug:

C

CRC18

Hi Chris,

The wonderful thing about this forum family is the genuine compassion and support because we are all struggling with something and there is a natural empathy that is hard to find in the real world. Once you start to open up, you'll get such comfort from realising that there are other people who feel exactly the way you do...have tackled the same hurdles and grown stronger.

You're not alone - especially not here. :hug:
thank you, that is exactly what I’m looking for. I’m hoping to post my full story tomorrow. I’m in the process of writing it now and for the first time ever I don’t feel scared or anxious about sharing my story. This was my first step in regaining control of my life, my situation, and I am already incredibly glad I did. I definitely made the right choice joining this forum

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
thank you, that is exactly what I’m looking for. I’m hoping to post my full story tomorrow. I’m in the process of writing it now and for the first time ever I don’t feel scared or anxious about sharing my story. This was my first step in regaining control of my life, my situation, and I am already incredibly glad I did. I definitely made the right choice joining this forum

Having somewhere to be your authentic self is so important. We all have a brave face for the world...an automatic response of "I'm fine" when actually you feel like you're dying inside. We can all feel in some way ashamed of ourselves because we feel like we're failing. I have no doubt that people here will embrace the REAL you and allowing us to love you will help you love yourself.

Don't forget - you're anonymous here. Your avatar is a mask and you can be totally honest.

Joining this forum could be a turning point for you. I hope so :hug:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Introduce Yourself 1
W Introduce Yourself 3
T Introduce Yourself 14
N Introduce Yourself 2
A Introduce Yourself 3