• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

hello everybody!

T

tasteslikemedicine

hi guys, my name is beth and I am 24 years old. I have schizoaffective bipolar and anxiety, currently unmedicated and not in therapy which is temporary but I am coping well enough for the time being. I haven't used a forum in a long time and it feels nice to be back on one. I like to make music, watch tv/movies/youtube, exercise, and I miss hanging out with my friends so much during this quarantine. thanks for reading!

Zackthemaniac

Zackthemaniac

Welcome ! Big music and movie fan here too. Glad you're able to cope in these difficult times.

Happy to lend any support i can !

A

aisha23

welcome to the site!

Antimatter

Antimatter

Hi and welcome, some good people here x

S

sadgirl

Hi Beth and welcome to the forum please feel free to look around and post whenever you can

Mario82

Mario82

Taking a break
Hi Beth and welcome to the forum, it's a safe and non-judgemental forum.

Which are your fave movies and TV series? I like stuff like that too.

T

tasteslikemedicine

Welcome ! Big music and movie fan here too. Glad you're able to cope in these difficult times.

Happy to lend any support i can !
that's cool! yes I've learned a lot from therapy over the years. would love to get back to it asap but it's difficult right now. and thank you!

welcome to the site!
thank you!

Hi and welcome, some good people here x
thank you as well

Hi Beth and welcome to the forum please feel free to look around and post whenever you can
thank you I have been exploring a bit, seems like a good community here

Hi Beth and welcome to the forum, it's a safe and non-judgemental forum.

Which are your fave movies and TV series? I like stuff like that too.
thank you! one of my all-time favorite movies is heathers. for shows I love the office, neon genesis evangelion, black mirror, derry girls. having some brain fog rn but these are what first come to mind🤗

Mario82

Mario82

Taking a break
that's cool! yes I've learned a lot from therapy over the years. would love to get back to it asap but it's difficult right now. and thank you!

thank you!

thank you as well

thank you I have been exploring a bit, seems like a good community here

thank you! one of my all-time favorite movies is heathers. for shows I love the office, neon genesis evangelion, black mirror, derry girls. having some brain fog rn but these are what first come to mind🤗
Nice stuff! Are you an anime fan then? I haven't seen NGE but I hear it's really good. Black Mirror is on my list. Do you ever watch HBO stuff like the Sopranos or the Wire?

T

tasteslikemedicine

Nice stuff! Are you an anime fan then? I haven't seen NGE but I hear it's really good. Black Mirror is on my list. Do you ever watch HBO stuff like the Sopranos or the Wire?
I love anime:) NGE is awesome, I actually watched it for the first time last year. changed my life lol

I don't use HBO but everybody keeps recommending big little lies to me😭

Mario82

Mario82

Taking a break
I love anime:) NGE is awesome, I actually watched it for the first time last year. changed my life lol

I don't use HBO but everybody keeps recommending big little lies to me😭
Glad you enjoy it. What other anime do you like? The ones I am currently watching are My Hero Academia and Hunter x Hunter. Also seen shows like Shiki, Death Note, Another, Steins;Gate, some of Higurashi. Got others on my list as well as the Ghibli films like Grave of the Fireflies, Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle.

I haven't seen Big Little Lies but it's apparently really good yeah.

T

tasteslikemedicine

Glad you enjoy it. What other anime do you like? The ones I am currently watching are My Hero Academia and Hunter x Hunter. Also seen shows like Shiki, Death Note, Another, Steins;Gate, some of Higurashi. Got others on my list as well as the Ghibli films like Grave of the Fireflies, Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle.

I haven't seen Big Little Lies but it's apparently really good yeah.
thats so funny you say studio ghibli cause growing up on tumblr I've been exposed to a lot of scenes from studio ghibli moves but realized I've never seen any so I watched Nausicaa yesterday. I loved it. I wanna watch howl's moving castle next

for anime I like MHA as well, and cowboy bebop is a fave. I just finished watching hi score girl on netflix recently and really enjoyed it

Mario82

Mario82

Taking a break
thats so funny you say studio ghibli cause growing up on tumblr I've been exposed to a lot of scenes from studio ghibli moves but realized I've never seen any so I watched Nausicaa yesterday. I loved it. I wanna watch howl's moving castle next

for anime I like MHA as well, and cowboy bebop is a fave. I just finished watching hi score girl on netflix recently and really enjoyed it
That's cool, did you watch it on Netflix? All the Ghibli films (other than Grave of the Fireflies) are on there now. I wanna watch it and Spirited Away first. I am a notorious procrastinator though.

Cowboy Bebop is on my list as well. MHA is good, I am on season 2 of that. How do you watch? Do you download or do you have Funimation/Cruncyhroll?

I was just heading offline but perhaps we can talk more about anime in this thread another time.

T

tasteslikemedicine

That's cool, did you watch it on Netflix? All the Ghibli films (other than Grave of the Fireflies) are on there now. I wanna watch it and Spirited Away first. I am a notorious procrastinator though.

Cowboy Bebop is on my list as well. MHA is good, I am on season 2 of that. How do you watch? Do you download or do you have Funimation/Cruncyhroll?

I was just heading offline but perhaps we can talk more about anime in this thread another time.
ah that's just in the UK:-( I spent 5 months in the UK last year and so many shows I were watching weren't on my netflix when I got back haha

I watched cowboy bebop and MHA on crunchyroll ! I just have the free account, haven't used it in a while.

absolutely, I'll be here!

Mario82

Mario82

Taking a break
Ah yeah, I forgot it's only Netflix UK lol.

By the way, seeing as you like superhero anime, do you like superhero movies and tv shows?

Talk soon.

T

TheWarrior101

Love you too. I have the same thing except for anxiety. I have schizoaffective disorder. I exercise as well too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Introduce Yourself 1
C Introduce Yourself 5
W Introduce Yourself 3
N Introduce Yourself 2
A Introduce Yourself 3