• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hello everybody, I have a condition called anxiety

K

Kandinsky

Hello everybody, my name on this forum is Kandinsky, due to my work. I'm a painter - when i'm not having episodes - and it feels strange to have joined a forum where I feel I can hopefully express my inner thoughts and feelings, without prejudice.

B

Bod

Former member
Hello Kandinsky, welcome to the forum I hope that you will settle here as everyone is helpful and caring. You will find many members also suffer from anxiety too, so maybe have a look around and post.

K

Kandinsky

Thank you, it's very nice to be able too communicate with fellow people who i'm sure are going to have an element of similarity and common ground, in what we have to learn to live with.

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Hello Kandinsky, welcome to the forum.

Backwoods Beast

Backwoods Beast

Welcome, Kandinsky. New here too, though I feel like I'm already becoming quite active after just a couple days. Feel free to reach out. Happy to be a friend... Painter as in house painter or painter as in artist? Both?

Cheers,
Beast

Jolly

Jolly

Welcome 🙏 to you all. Just enjoy the forum and join in. I suffer GAD and it is awful. One day I may not be too bad then bang it hits me. What I find beneficial is mindfulness but this has to done every day and takes a couple of weeks to relax to it. There is also breathing exercises

K

Kandinsky

Thank you Backwoods Beast, Jolly, and Karmaman, pleased to meet your acquaintance :)👍

K

Kandinsky

Welcome 🙏 to you all. Just enjoy the forum and join in. I suffer GAD and it is awful. One day I may not be too bad then bang it hits me. What I find beneficial is mindfulness but this has to done every day and takes a couple of weeks to relax to it. There is also breathing exercises

Hi Jolly, I understand everything you're writing, I too have GAD, and yes, you're spot-on, mindfullness is key

K

Kandinsky

Welcome, Kandinsky. New here too, though I feel like I'm already becoming quite active after just a couple days. Feel free to reach out. Happy to be a friend... Painter as in house painter or painter as in artist? Both?

Cheers,
Beast

Hi Backwoods Beast, i'm a fine art painter, well try to be, lol 😊