Hello dears!! <3

freddiefreakery

freddiefreakery

Hello everyone!! I’m very happy to have found this site :) I’m a young woman officially diagnosed with ADHD, social anxiety (maybe generalized anxiety, I’m not sure exactly what they have down at the moment), and depression. I have also been experiencing psychosis for awhile now and I’m currently in testing to get an exact diagnosis (I think they’re leaning towards schizophrenia or schizoaffective though.)
I’ve dealt with a slow decline in my mental state since I was about 12 and first heard voices and started having delusions when I was 13 which have been on and off since then. Now however it’s quite often if I’m off medication and my memory and attention is so awful that I can hardly function much of the time. I’m doing my best though, and I hope that by connecting with others who have mental health issues I will be better able to cope and feel somewhat normal again. I’m always open to talking to somebody new, so please message me if you’d like to!! I’d love to make some friends. Much, much love to all of you!! ❤️❤️❤️

Anon_21

Anon_21

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here :)

freddiefreakery

freddiefreakery

Thank you anon!! I appreciate it :)