• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hello dear people

N

Nada

I'm a new member as you can see ☺ I'm 40 yrs old and I have bulimia for more than 20 years. I've diagnosed severe depression recently.. but I think I'm depressed my whole life. 😁 Ed is my first friend.. hope not last 😂 I had alcohol related problems (alcohol is not a problem if you don't consume it:), self harm of the manyy areas of the body, still I'm somehow still alive, thanks God. I lost unintentionally some weight.. I want to put it back but damn I'm bulimic and its hard. I'm currently on the therapy for depression. How are you all doing? Hope to hear from you all. Have a good day 😘

A

ape130

I'm a new member as you can see ☺ I'm 40 yrs old and I have bulimia for more than 20 years. I've diagnosed severe depression recently.. but I think I'm depressed my whole life. 😁 Ed is my first friend.. hope not last 😂 I had alcohol related problems (alcohol is not a problem if you don't consume it:), self harm of the manyy areas of the body, still I'm somehow still alive, thanks God. I lost unintentionally some weight.. I want to put it back but damn I'm bulimic and its hard. I'm currently on the therapy for depression. How are you all doing? Hope to hear from you all. Have a good day 😘
I relate to ED feeling like a friend of sorts. Obviously a manipulative friend when you really think about it...IT still makes it hard to let go of ED. I've been being pushed by my therapist and dietitian to fully commit to recovery and let ED go for almost a year now I think. It's hard. I'm afraid to let go myself. I've done so much better than a few years ago, but I'm told my head space and patterns are still not good.

Avolitionist

Avolitionist

Hello and welcome :)

N

Nada

Thank you ♥ ape130 congrats for starting a journey to recovery, just keep going 🙏