Hello and happy new year to all!

F

femaletomale

I just figured out that I already had an account on here which I must've got distracted from before getting involved at the time. Hope everyones new year is going as well as can be expected for your circumstances so far. I am a female to male transgender person from the UK with multiple mental health issues. If anyone wishes to chat then I am open to that, if not then maybe i will catch you around here somewhere :D

A

AnxiousHeart88

Hello there! Welcome to the forum!:welcome: I'm also transgender although I'm a male to female transgender. May I ask what your mental issues are? Maybe I can be a decent support here for you or anyone for that matter. I have a lot of mental issues as well. It's sad as if we don't have enough to deal with in life already!

F

femaletomale

Hello there! Welcome to the forum!:welcome: I'm also transgender although I'm a male to female transgender. May I ask what your mental issues are? Maybe I can be a decent support here for you or anyone for that matter. I have a lot of mental issues as well. It's sad as if we don't have enough to deal with in life already!
Its nice to meet someone who is experiencing something similar to me even if in just one aspect! I have aspergers, ptsd and delusional disorder (in episodes not 24/7). If you want to share more then feel free to message anytime

darlin-clementine

darlin-clementine

Hi! I’m new, too :D
I went to an alternative high school for weirdos and hippies here in the US, and one of my class mates and best friends at the time was a trans boy named Lou. He’s a friggin sweetheart, and he’s married with kids now. All around stand up dude. Anyhow, welcome, if I’m allowed to say that, being that I literally just joined. ;)

Happy new year to you too.
-Clementine