• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello and good evening!!

Daily Check

Daily Check

Hi all,

My long term girlfriend has recently been diagnosed with BP, so to get a better understanding of her condition, I thought I'd register here to pick up tips and advice on how best to support her.

I had a browse of other sites/forums, but this is definitely the best laid out!!

I look forward to learning more and hopefully getting on well with you all! :salut:

*Off to browse the forums now!*

Last edited:
trombone_babe

trombone_babe

Hi DC, :welcome: to the forum, I hope you find it friendly and useful. :)

Daily Check

Daily Check

Hi guys, thanks for the welcome :)

I initially joined to learn more about my partners Bipolar, but having spent most of last night browsing (in particular the OCD threads) I can see alot of myself in there...!

My partner and other close ones have long said that they suspect that some of my regular behaviour verges on OCD, but I've always just considered it as part of me- being precautionary, being a bit of a worrier etc. Now I see that alot of what I do (in particular the repeated checking, the counting, the obsessing over strange minute things etc) is widely considered to be Obsessive Compulsive.

Looks like Ill be learning more, and spending even more time here! :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Introduce Yourself 4
F Introduce Yourself 5
Pelyna Introduce Yourself 5
D Introduce Yourself 5
P Introduce Yourself 9