• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello all

Colin76

Colin76

Founding Member
Hi my name is Colin, a 32 year old male. I just want to say hello. I am new to this so please forgive the babbling.
five months ago i was diagnosed with Bipolar dissorder and have now been told by my new psychiatrist that it may well be Borderline personality disorder.
To be honest the last year has been a bit of a roller coaster ride.

Right enough babbling.
My interests are cross country mountain biking and walking any where and every where, oh, and music also rocks my boat. i like to be open, but on a bad day the world can go to hell in a shopping basket.

L

Louise 28

Founding Member
hi Colin

Hi Colin,
Welcome.

I like the way you describe where the world can go on a bad day- hell in a shopping basket!
Put an amusing image in my mind- thanks, Im going to try to remember that next time Im down, I think it'll make me smile again!

Enjoy the forum, and I hope it helps.
Louise.

Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
Hey there Colin, hope your stay is fruitful. Much better having bananas in that shopping basket, the world will only break it...

:welcome:

Libra1

Libra1

Founding Member
Hi Colin and :welcome: to MHF. We are a friendly, helpful and supportive group, do visit the other forums and join in when you are ready.

D

Dollit

Hi Colin, good to have you here. Hope you get as much as I do out of this wonderful place. :hug:

Yellowcoaching

Yellowcoaching

Founding Member
hi

hey Colin,
welcome to the forums.

Colin76

Colin76

Founding Member
Hi Dollit. Good to be on board. Not really having a good day. Do you ever have days where everything seems to be going in slow motion.
Maybe its just the meds. :confused:

D

Dollit

I know those days well - the perfect opposite when you speed so fast you leave the world behind. This is what I do. Just take the day as it is. Sit and watch tv or a magazine - let the day go and do what it wants. Sometimes it's a good excuse to opt out for a day or so. :hug:

Colin76

Colin76

Founding Member
I agree, i have oftem lost track of what day it is. Since i became depressed my short term memory has started to suffer, i often forget peoples names which can be embarrasing :oops: :D

D

Dollit

I never know the day or the day and hardly ever know what time it is. Makes life interesting! :D

Colin76

Colin76

Founding Member
I once heard a quote in a song that rings true, "do you ever have that feeling where your not sure if your awake or still dreaming". Not sure if its good or bad when three days fly by with out you even noticing :LOL:

Colin76

Colin76

Founding Member
Hi, thanks for the welcom.
Trying not to fill that shopping trolley to much :)

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hello and :welcome: Colin :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Magenta_Crayon Introduce Yourself 8
C Introduce Yourself 8
O Introduce Yourself 8
MoodFlicker Introduce Yourself 14
H Introduce Yourself 13