• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hello all

CrazyOwl

CrazyOwl

I have had depression most of my life just never knew until I started to take therapy. I have never really been dealing with it as I just been helping people and do what ever they want. Things have gotten better just never been doing what I want. I had a relationship but I was the one always giving doing what ever she wants. When I decided to do what I want or voice my dislikes the relationship fell apart. No I don't have her I don't have anyone to talk to now as don't have friends in real or online. Not sure were to start so decided to come here to talk to people to help me deal with things one day at a time.

B

Bod

Former member
Hello CrazyOwl, welcome to the forum I hope that you will be able to settle here as we are all very helpful and caring.

Joe57

Joe57

Former member
Hi CrazyOwl, welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing you in the Depression Forum, or whatever other forums you choose to participate in.

Kygoldy

Kygoldy

Hi crazyowl looking forward to talking to another new member, welcome

Kygoldy

Kygoldy

Your very welcome I know it's nice to talk to like minded people so just enjoy your time on here and really believe there are thousands of people with mentle health before I joined I felt like I was the only one so Im feeling much better already just talking to a few people with problems it really helps

SolaceFall

SolaceFall

Former member
Sounds a little like the situation I just got out of.... dealing with alot of depression and just trying to get back on my knees welcome to the forums if you would ever like to talk let me know.