Hello all!

C

cheshirespider

Hi, I'm Chesh, new to the forum, hoping to be able to chat with folk here about MH things. I've had a few ups and downs with mental health in the past and I'm trying to keep my head above water at the moment. I also have some experience of supporting people through difficult mental health issues, so I'm hoping that I can also be a supportive presence too. Just wanted to say hello, and introduce myself a little bit. I'm 28, I live in Scotland and I'm generally very friendly, arty and I like talking to new people and learning about their experiences. I guess thats all for now, I hope you're having a good day. x

H

Helena1

Forum Safety Team
Hello Chesh .Welcome to the forum.

I

IWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH

Hi, I'm Chesh, new to the forum, hoping to be able to chat with folk here about MH things. I've had a few ups and downs with mental health in the past and I'm trying to keep my head above water at the moment. I also have some experience of supporting people through difficult mental health issues, so I'm hoping that I can also be a supportive presence too. Just wanted to say hello, and introduce myself a little bit. I'm 28, I live in Scotland and I'm generally very friendly, arty and I like talking to new people and learning about their experiences. I guess thats all for now, I hope you're having a good day. x
Hello and :welcome: to the forum Cheshirespider. You will find lots of support and advice here.

Nikita

Nikita

ACCOUNT CLOSED
:welcome:to the forum cheshire spider,

I hope you enjoy it here,good luck with everything!

Nikitax

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Introduce Yourself 0
H Introduce Yourself 1
A Introduce Yourself 5
S Introduce Yourself 1
L Introduce Yourself 3