• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello again everybody... please sponsor me!

Prince Buster

Prince Buster

Hello to all my old friends on here and anybody who I don't know who happens to be reading this.

I have not been around these parts for a while as thankfully things have been going well lately. In fact they have been going so well that I am hoping to return to work soon (and those familiar with my ramblings will know what a shock that is).

Anyway, in a fit of creativity today, I have registered to run the London Parks half-marathon in October in aid of Mind. I am sure everybody on here will think that is a worthwhile cause and I am hoping that a few of you will be able to sponsor me when I have the correct links up and running.

Wish me luck!

keepsafe

keepsafe

Good luck Prince Buster - and well done

KS

S

Sarax

That's fab..... Good luck!!!

T

TOONAFISH

Wow what a goal that is! Wishing you lots of luck and well done for doing it for such a good cause. glad to here your feeling better too. xx

Prince Buster

Prince Buster

I had not been getting any mail coming through for some reason so just seen these messages now. Thanks everybody. :)

Prince Buster

Prince Buster

Just a quick update - I am in week three of training and it is going better than could be expected. Wish I could say the same about me!

keepsafe

keepsafe

Ah thats great - if you are not ok let us know
KS
(hug)

Prince Buster

Prince Buster

Hi ks, thanks for the response. Just finding I am still a bit up and down at times. At the moment is one of the down times but nothing too serious. I hope.

Prince Buster

Prince Buster

Hi all. Long time no see. Just to let you know I did the half marathon today, completing it in 2hrs 23mins and raising more than £1100 for Mind in the process.