• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hello 👋

bellwether

bellwether

I’m Emma, I’m 25years old.. I have been struggling really badly with mental illnesses. I have tried going to therapy, yesterday was my second session. It still doesn’t make a difference. I just feel like there’s no point in being around anymore, I have family around me but I don’t have no one calling me or texting me or even coming to my home, I’m always on my own.. I am even struggling with working because I injured myself from working in a factory years ago and it’s gotten worse so now I’m not even working at the moment and I feel like that makes it worse, cause now I’ve fuck all money.. I have never been on the website if I’m honest I typed in I don’t want to be here anymore and it came up, and as I read what others had to say it made me feel like I’m not alone. Even though I am if that makes sense. I wish I could be at peace and not have any of these problems!!! I have struggled with depression and anxiety for so many years I feel like it’s a never ending thing!!! When I think of not being here (dead) I can actually feel my inner peace, and everything lifting, like I’m free from everything I’m going threw am feel from all the mental illnesses. I have tried antidepressants and they just made me feel 10 times worse.. I am supposed to be on anxiety tablets but they make me feel so numb, and feel nothing. I just want to feel normal and not have this shit holding me back in my life anymore. I’m exhausted, I just want to have a meaning in life, I would love to start a family, and have my dream job, being a photographer.. but it’s my mentality holding me back from doing it. It feels like I’m in a cage and I can’t get out of it. I have no friends I feel like I don’t even have my family considering they don’t bother with me anyway so it wouldn’t make a difference if I’m dead or alive.. I have tried to killed myself but it’s unfortunate that it didn’t let me go peacefully and let me go..

Bod

Bod

Hi Emma, welcome to the forum you need to give the therapy longer to start working for you as it can not be rushed and has to be taken slowly. I really am sorry you are suffering but give your self a break as you made a big choice in joining here as everyone is so caring and helpful.

PS I am a photographer.

bellwether

bellwether

Hello, thanks ☺. Yeah, I suppose it takes a lot long than 2 sessions until it helps. Thank you, I honestly don’t know why I joined, I tried talking to people online before about my mental illnesses and it didn’t seem to help, but I like that I don’t feel alone on here. You are? Thats really cool.. I love photography!!!

bellwether

bellwether

hiya and welcome x i would love to see some of your photographs yo have taken x Lu x
Heyy, thank you ☺. I would love to share them, I’m just not sure how to send my photos from my camera to my iPhone 🤦‍♀️ x

Bod

Bod

Hello, thanks ☺. Yeah, I suppose it takes a lot long than 2 sessions until it helps. Thank you, I honestly don’t know why I joined, I tried talking to people online before about my mental illnesses and it didn’t seem to help, but I like that I don’t feel alone on here. You are? Thats really cool.. I love photography!!!

Even though I have depression and other issues I have done photography for many years and I am self taught.

bellwether

bellwether

Do you do photography professionally as a job? Because I have been looking to do it as a job and not sure if it’s even possible. Although I find photography and recording videos is very therapeutic.

bellwether

bellwether

Wow 🤩 you really take amazing photos!!! It’s a shame that covid effected your business! Your really amazing at photography! Beautiful sites and you captured the animals beautifully too 🤩🤩

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
Help for suicidal thoughts

If you're feeling like you want to die, it's important to tell someone.

Help and support is available right now if you need it. You do not have to struggle with difficult feelings alone.

Phone a helpline

These free helplines are there to help when you're feeling down or desperate.

You can also call these helplines for advice if you’re worried about someone else.

In the UK and Ireland, call the Samaritans on 116123.
In the US, call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline ion 1-800-273-8255.
In Canada, call the Suicide Prevention Service on 1.833.456.4566.
In Australia, call Lifeline on 131114.
In New Zealand, call Need to Talk on 1737 or 080017371737.
For other countries please visit this list of crisis helplines.

If you have been affected by the contents of this thread and would like to speak to someone about your feelings you can also call one of the above helplines.

Emergency help

If you are in immediate danger, please call your local emergency number (in the UK call 999, in the USA or Canada call 911, in Australia call 000 and in New Zealand call 111 or call the international emergency number of 112).

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Hello bellwether, welcome to the forum.

N

Njguy123

I’m Emma, I’m 25years old.. I have been struggling really badly with mental illnesses. I have tried going to therapy, yesterday was my second session. It still doesn’t make a difference. I just feel like there’s no point in being around anymore, I have family around me but I don’t have no one calling me or texting me or even coming to my home, I’m always on my own.. I am even struggling with working because I injured myself from working in a factory years ago and it’s gotten worse so now I’m not even working at the moment and I feel like that makes it worse, cause now I’ve fuck all money.. I have never been on the website if I’m honest I typed in I don’t want to be here anymore and it came up, and as I read what others had to say it made me feel like I’m not alone. Even though I am if that makes sense. I wish I could be at peace and not have any of these problems!!! I have struggled with depression and anxiety for so many years I feel like it’s a never ending thing!!! When I think of not being here (dead) I can actually feel my inner peace, and everything lifting, like I’m free from everything I’m going threw am feel from all the mental illnesses. I have tried antidepressants and they just made me feel 10 times worse.. I am supposed to be on anxiety tablets but they make me feel so numb, and feel nothing. I just want to feel normal and not have this shit holding me back in my life anymore. I’m exhausted, I just want to have a meaning in life, I would love to start a family, and have my dream job, being a photographer.. but it’s my mentality holding me back from doing it. It feels like I’m in a cage and I can’t get out of it. I have no friends I feel like I don’t even have my family considering they don’t bother with me anyway so it wouldn’t make a difference if I’m dead or alive.. I have tried to killed myself but it’s unfortunate that it didn’t let me go peacefully and let me go..
Hi Emma welcome. I just joined myself. One day at a time and we'll all start feeling better together.

bellwether

bellwether

Hi Emma welcome. I just joined myself. One day at a time and we'll all start feeling better together.
hello ☺ That’s great, how are you finding this website? Yeah, that’s the best thing about this website is that so many people can relate to each other and it makes it far better ☺