Hello🌹 I’m Asmara I’m new.

A

Asmara Rse

A little about me. I was lead here because I was having an emotional crises and I’m in disbelief HOW LITTLE HELPPP there is ....UNLESS your going to HARM yourself or SOMEONE ELSE.
In order to get help you have to get to that point? REDICULOUS. I went online searching because I feel I need resources BEFORE I get to the point that I would do something to myself or have a Nervous breakdown. I’m trying hard. I am a human being having a stressful time in life. I’m not religious but consider myself spiritual and not as connected spiritually as I wish. I like the outdoors, herbs, aromatherapy, homeopathic remedies, flower essences, rocks, natural gems, hiking, tarot. I’m pro-choice, I’m for animal rights, human rights, civil rights, would rather see someone love someone else than shoot someone else. I am straight but I embrace the rights for LBGTQ
I love the phrase “you are loved”
Maybe because that’s what I want to feel for everyone everything but it’s elusive right now for me. I’m hoping to make likeminded friends. tired. Good night.
Asmara (means Love) R🥀se

R

Ramson mash

Welcome Asmara, :welcome:
Hope you find this place useful and can get the help you need

J

Jules5

Welcome to the Forum Asmara. This is a good place to open in and get some great feedback. Sorry to hear you are going through some stress right now.You sound like a very grounded person-you have allot of interest and seem to know your feelings rather well.
What are you feeling right now that makes you so stressed out? Hugs

B

Bosslash123

Asmara...take a breath. In and out. And repeat. Can you change the outcome right now by stressing out? Probably not. So stop. Take another breath...you will get through it.

A

Asmara Rse

Welcome to the Forum Asmara. This is a good place to open in and get some great feedback. Sorry to hear you are going through some stress right now.You sound like a very grounded person-you have allot of interest and seem to know your feelings rather well.
What are you feeling right now that makes you so stressed out? Hugs
Hi Jules,
Thank you for the welcome and asking.
I won’t go into too much but I feel sabbatoged by my husband, and trust has broken down severely.
I can’t stay awake right now, I hope to speak to you soon after I get some rest. Thank you kindly-
Asmara

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Introduce Yourself 6
D Introduce Yourself 3
M Introduce Yourself 4
L Introduce Yourself 18
S Introduce Yourself 6