Helicopters, Police Sirens & Mental Health generally within me - Update

N

natalie

Helicopters, Police Sirens & Mental Health generally within me - Update

Hi Folks,

Across the current week, in my area, there have been a lot of sirens, and helicopters, flying about, plus not to mention normal passenger aircraft which miracously, aircraft wise, I haven't heard any.

Now luckily, being on 25ml of med, I'm very well, absolutely no anxieties, no hearing voices, no delusions, I'm very well indeed.

Also I don't like external loud noises anyway, particularly heliciopters, and sirens, I know on occasions, they must see about to deal with emergancy work, the emergancy services, so I'm going to wonder this; have the sirens on, by all means, however, they don't have so very loud - do they. So in other words, to tone down the volumne of the sirens, helicopters, I know, I can't do anything about.

I am still very much using my music techniques for controlling, anxiety, hearing voices, or worse and hopefully not delusions. I find music, very very theraputic, for me.

Regards All, have a good night all. No I'm not retiring for the night just yet, another hour. Then, I will.

Natalie.

Poopy Doll

Poopy Doll

Hi Natalie. I just noticed this post. I'm sorry helicopters and sirens annoy you. Fireworks on the Fourth of July annoy me and that's tomorrow night. I'm not too crazy about New Years either. Oh well, my Aunt use to say that we are in the land of the living, so it's noisy.

Tired Daisy

Tired Daisy

Dangit... the police helicopter aggravates the shit outta me, the noise of it is so f****** irritating its like a fly buzzing around your head but much worse then it goes for a little while then just when you think its gone it comes back again circling around until like 3am I have to put my headphones on a blast music through them.

If its not the police then its the neighbor under me with his bass beats.

Or somebody standing outside yapping down there phone endlessly at 7 in the morning.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Considering, there was a extremely low helicopter, about 1.30pm approx, during the times sessions of 4 and 6am, and 7 and 9, pm, I have been very well. No hearing voices, no paranoia, no delusions, and certainly no anxieties. I'm fine. I t hink, this is the beauty of being set on 25ml of med.

i am going to settle to listen to Dreamgirls, The Musical, again, I think, and possibly knitting.

I hope to be doing a workout tomorrow. Or on Saturday in at home.

Apologies, for the delay gaps in typing, I am having a return of sinuses headaches. Groan.

Regards All.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Szchiophrenia wise, I'm fine, I'm very well, ought to be on 25ml, complimentary laughing, seriously though no acute problems to report.

Have been knitting and musical listening to Dreamgirls.

i'll switch over to general music listening, and cross stitching.

Regards All.