• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Helicopter!! - Heard Voices

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Unfortunately I hadn't been well about an hour back. I had a few heard vocie s- jumbled mufffled non too clear, medium volumne level sound wise.

I was due to take my hearing voices med, same on Abilify, 25ml, and with also terrible leg pain, I waited until the nurofen gel reliver could help that, before i could take my dose.

I listened to Sister Act musicals tage cd, in the interim.

I have since, taken the dose, and I am much better.

Have agood day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Oh yes, I forget, I had a helicopter a noisy one, about 10.30this morning, which also hadn't helped matters.

I'm voerall well now though.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

SInce taken the 25ml dose of Abilify, my heard voices senario, have levelled off, and I am much much better.

I am on line, and I am listening to Phantom Of The Opera, which has been and is one of my many fvery favourite musicals, I am listening to 25th Royal Hal celebration.

Have a good day all, oh and tuned into MHF, off course,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

EdEd

EdEd

So are you saying when you hear a helicopter it triggers your voices?

N

natalie

Hi EdEd,

When I hear a helicopters, it triggers off, my intrusive thoughts.

In this instances, the voices were sounding like via in my local area, and the voices filtered through within me, much after I had been out shopping, and I was delayed via a supermarket near me as well, adn the amount of people in there, that, very much could have triggered off the heard voices. The supermarket, was exremely busier, not to my liking!

Best regards, I hope this helps.

EdEd

EdEd

I understand now. Thanks for the reply.

P

Prycejosh1987

Nice to hear that, when i was in the mental hospital for 3 weeks they put me on Abilify, 10ml. It didnt work at all for me, see how everyone is different.

N

natalie

Hi EdEd,

Just to update you, there was a extremely low and loud helicopter, about half an hour back, now more or less right away, apart from my tiredness I had to yawn, I had intrusive reactions, of the silent sort.

I was unsettled.

I am now listening to DreamGirls The Musical cd, stage not film soundtrack.

I am aiming to do a another harder and faster workout session, tomorrow morning.

Best regards.

EdEd

EdEd

I'm hoping that you can maintain your happiness and I hope you dont get bothered anymore. :)

EdEd

EdEd

Hopefully you remain in a peaceful state. Keep doing the good things you do and I'm sure itll support a peaceful atmosphere.