• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Height of the Voices Ordering Phenomenon --

W

wellness

Hi All,
Well many or most of you would have by now experienced the stereotypical behavior of the Voices ... going about placing Orders like a beggar without money coming to a Pizza store and keeping on ordering Pizza's with no money absolutely to pay for them ...
So usually the Pizza store that asks for money in advance of making the Pizza's will not have any effect and will simply be able to chase away the beggar who can't pay for them ....
But the Pizza store who makes Pizza's simply on orders without taking advance payments and checking the validity of the orders will be the one to suffer the most when that realise that the person placing the orders is a street urchin with no money to pay for them ...

So in terms of all this "Ordering" from the Voices ... which of the above two Pizza Store types would you rather be ????

Cheerio !!!

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I have intrusive thoughts who think I am a millionaire. Every shopping website they want me to 'checkout' and buy everything and anything.

I am serious about this - because they made me bankrupt only a while ago.

W

wellness

I have intrusive thoughts who think I am a millionaire. Every shopping website they want me to 'checkout' and buy everything and anything.

I am serious about this - because they made me bankrupt only a while ago.
Intrusive thoughts are one of the many activities of these "Voices" ... so a good way to deal with these is being able to distinguish your own thoughts from those "injected" by the voices and NOT act on what is not your own !!

Cheerio !!

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Intrusive thoughts are one of the many activities of these "Voices" ... so a good way to deal with these is being able to distinguish your own thoughts from those "injected" by the voices and NOT act on what is not your own !!

Cheerio !!
I am lot better these days - now that I have started selling. I have a moderate amount of stock on ebay that is always for sale.