Hehe

K

Kansas Thursday

This is cool.

I feel like the perimeters of "introduce yourself" on the topic of mental health is strange. Probably because I haven't been on the internet as much lately The library had 1 hour computer restrictions and didn't have time (nor privacy) for this kind of stuff. But I like it! I'm actually very grateful, thank you to everyone involved

┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴

My name is Evan, and made some really bad mistakes that are still lingering in my life. I've been in+out of inpatient 6 times in the past two years, and have a diagnosis of bipolar I (one)

I made my account for a few reasons, firstly I wanted to get the opinions of some other like-minded ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) individuals about their side effects and symptoms while on lithium. Maybe just some ticks that help during mania and depression, for example, my inpatient friend taught me how to control my hand ticks during mania... also any other info I should know- I didn't know until last week mania can be exacerbated by coffee... which sucks.

But yeah, Evan is my name, and I hope to become a frequenter of these forums. Thanks guys:)

P.S. Sorry for using ascii

P

Pink1234

:welcome:

I hope you find support here - it feels like a friendly and safe place to me.:)

T

Trekster33

Hi and welcome love your ASCII illustratons. I doubt it's against forum rules.