• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

heat

S

sashasonya

Does anyone experience more symptoms when it gets warmer outside?

Help.

sam999

sam999

its the other way around for me. the colder it gets the worse i feel

Finite

Finite

Things definitely get worse for me when the weather improves and it's sunny and warm out. I am not sure if the increase in light and longer hours of daylight have anything to do with it, but because of what it leads to I am not a fan of summer. Is it getting warmer in Atlanta then? I hope you're able to manage the increase in symptoms you're getting :).

M

MHFPokeplantz

I DO, realizing this now and still dont know what to do about/with it

S

sashasonya

Things definitely get worse for me when the weather improves and it's sunny and warm out. I am not sure if the increase in light and longer hours of daylight have anything to do with it, but because of what it leads to I am not a fan of summer. Is it getting warmer in Atlanta then? I hope you're able to manage the increase in symptoms you're getting :).
I am trying. Atlanta is warming up, for sure.

Thank you for asking. Hope all is well for you.

Sashasonya

S

skbhagwan

My wife who is diagnosed with schizophrenia is going through Menopause and for her it does not matter how warm or cold the temperature is. She has regular bouts of hot flashes irrespective of the weather conditions and that affects her mood a lot. Menopause has actually made her symptoms of psychosis worse. Luck is not on our side.

S

sashasonya

My wife who is diagnosed with schizophrenia is going through Menopause and for her it does not matter how warm or cold the temperature is. She has regular bouts of hot flashes irrespective of the weather conditions and that affects her mood a lot. Menopause has actually made her symptoms of psychosis worse. Luck is not on our side.
I’m so sorry! I wonder if I am, too. I am 44. Hang in there.