• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Heart skipping beats, really anxious over it

J

Jolly

Dr Gupta advised a book which is called Barry mcdonagh - dare. Look it up and you can download it as well for free. It may help. I hope it does xc

J

Jolly

I've posted this a few times, but ectopics aren't necessarily anything to worry about.

Hi. I actually had a Skype with dr Gupta today. He read the letter fron the consultant. Because we are in lockdown I did not understand the jargon. He explained in great detail about anxiety and ventricular feeding on themselves. He was fab. He recommended magnesium, thyroid and anaemia test as well. Also a book called Barry mcdonagh - dare. Sorry if I ha e already posted this but still getting to grips with the site. Take are everyone xx

J

Jolly

I've posted this a few times, but ectopics aren't necessarily anything to worry about.

Hi. Jolly here. I know ow they are nothing to worry about but the anxiety is horrendous. Feeling in my chest that I can’t breathe. I am having counselling once a week and doc advised propranolol to help with ectopics and anxiety. I actually work in mental health but this does not help as I should practice what I preach but that has all gone out of the window. Do you know is anyone has had bad side effects with this drug. Take care and thanks xx