• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Heart news

dogmom

dogmom

So, after doing a stress test on the treadmill and having an echocardiogram, my cardiologist says everything looks good. Now its time to work on my mental health. I’m so ready to be myself again!!

D

Deleted member 91323

It must be reassuring to know all is well with your heart. I am happy for you.

N

natalie

I thought I was going to read and hopefully not, something very different, I'm glad that you're very well.

C

Confussedm

Im too going through test with my heart, done bloods, had a x-ray which also was fine, had a 72 hour ESG last week which im awaiting on the results. my left side of my chest hurts pretty much every day and it has done for year, but now i suffer with panic disorder, so when i get these pains or i can feel my heart pounding i think im going to have a heart attack and die. I hoping all is clear because i want to start sports again, i feel like sport and fitness will get rid of my panic

T

Tony Tokyo

Same here. I'm suffering from acute panic disorder. It literally feels like a heart attack. Have done some 10 ECG's, Echo test, stress test on treadmill; all normal. Then a day prior, I went for Cardiac CT Scan Angiography, it was normal too.