• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

heart is heavy with contentment lost x im new

J

jekel1

hi im so confused , i have been living with this for years and i finally went to see the doctor yesterday, im in a low frightened mood this week, only 5 months ago i was up in the air. but its bad when i look what i did. i cheat on my partner and get really sexual with people and so angry at them when they dont want to know. i had really bad thoughts of murder and terrible sexual thoughts, but i felt elevated , i didnt care. i felt so happy from the middle of my chest. i begin 5 hobbies at once and start read and 3books , then change my sons diet to all healthy stuff to a point of obsession, i used to run home after working 8 hours. it was good for me but not for everyone else , i bought loads of stupid stuff off ebay like a bloody toy horse and books i will never read. then something happend and now i feel so bad. i feel bad for my husband . i dont mean to hurt him, i feel bad that my son will have to go through what i went through. my dad had manic depresstion and he killed him self over it when i was 15. the doctor said i have to wait to see a pyhc then he might put me on mood stabilizers, is this manic depression/ or is this normal? sorry for going on , do you feel guitly about things you cant cahnge , like realy sad for the guy who sweeps the streets?

J

jamesdean

I'm not able to offer much advice all that I can say really is that you have been very honest I hope that you can find support here regards JD