Hearing voices.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
my dad used to like don camillo that series about that italian priest who hears the voice of god, we were watching a film about him the family and my sister asked my dad he said he's imagining it

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
maybe burt it's a trade off between not been too doped up to work and hearing voices

burt tomato

burt tomato

Forum Guide
maybe burt it's a trade off between not been too doped up to work and hearing voices
yeah it is. The weird thing is, is that i am still half thinking about claiming benefits, and being on a high dosage looks good on the ESA 50.

But yeah, I am quite dopey during the day, so will ask for a med reduction. I only get the voices when I come home at night.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
i wouldn't say been on a high dosage looks good to the benefit clarks, symptoms and hospital admissions connected to a lower dosage look better

burt tomato

burt tomato

Forum Guide
I am on 15mg, I would like to work my way down to about 7.5mg.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
it depends on the drug your on 15mg doesn't mean much, i remember when i came to london i was on 25mg depixol this psychiatrist said 25mg don't know why they prescribe it, might as well drink tap water

my then therapist said "why not drink tap water", a breakdown alone and isolated in london wouldn't be pretty to this day

burt tomato

burt tomato

Forum Guide
I am going down to 10mg. In the old days I used to go to work on 5mg. But I did not have the same insight or maturity I have now.

T

Trajal

I've been hearing voices for quite some time. Always covered it up and they didn't used to be intrusive until a few years ago. For me they're always just out of sight, like just outside a window or coming from an air vent or something. I completely understand that they aren't real, and they don't really offend me much anymore. They used to make threats to me but now it's far more conversational. I named one of them Jane when I was detained in a secure mental health facility and she now speaks to me most of the time, rather than me being visited by other voices. Yes it's weird, I understand that, but it's a coping mechanism for me I suppose.

burt tomato

burt tomato

Forum Guide
It took me a few years to admit it too.

Have you seen the film 'Split' or 'Glass'? James Macavoy does an amazing job.

T

Trajal

No, not heard of those, I don't watch many films - I actually don't even have a tv signal, I just use it to play on the Xbox! I shall take a look.

T

Trajal

Um yeah so I just looked it up.... probably not going to be on my list of films to watch. It's about someone suffering from the same thing I suffer from but he's some kind of crazed killer! I think not!

I hadn't ever even heard of DID until I was diagnosed with it last year, I just knew of multiple personality disorder. Didn't have the faintest realisation that I suffered from it, work was the worst, people actually knew I think but it was always covered up because I was a pretty good rainmaker. It was only when one of my alters decided to resign me from my job that I realised I had a problem.

R

Ramson bangers

Have you played the new resident evil 2? It will shit you up thats no lie.

T

Trajal

Heh no, I stick to fallout really. Although the online version is an absolute disaster...