Hearing Voices - very well (not in problematic sense)

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I thouight i would drop in to this section of forums.

I'm very well revised trialing me on 20ml of med, no hearing voices, and no hearing delusions. I'm fine.

Have been listening to music, t his evening.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'd been having whilst revised trialing me, on 20ml a couple of heard voices.

So, I have increased for the evening, my dose by 5ml, making the total 25ml, and at the moment, it's working, I'm far better.

i have just had evening meal, and to allow me to digest, before i could even think about music lis tening and knitting, i thought i would tune into MHF. and on line, in general.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening folks,

I have been better on 25ml.

I have been listening to music, and knitting.

I get a slight feeling, I'll be up earlish tomorrow, so hopefully if this might be the case, I'll get my traditional and dancier aerobics workout done, from about 5/5.30am.

Now this will be easier said then done, should I happen to get a very good night of sleep.

Couldn't complain about sleep though, it's one of the key factors, for our mental health recovery wellbeing.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm well this evening on 25ml, and no further hearing voices.

I have been listening to music and knitting, and also separately tuning into forums, and on line in general.

Have a good night all, I am hoping i'll get a workout done, from 5/5.30am in the morning tomorrow.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm very well today no hearing voices, at all, thanks for the fact, owing to 25ml dose now.

Anytime that i plan to go to 20ml, re trialing, and every thing hearing voices wise, goes pear shaped.

I haven't heard any voices today - no, thankfully.

I'll settle down, to musicals and music and kniting.

My sinuses are up, and I have a sinuses infection, so I'm not feeling brilliant in respect.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm well this afternoon, taking 25ml of dose, and no heard voices.

My parents have been out to the North West of London shopping area, and have been delayed somewhat in getting back, I might give her another call, or unless if she'll phone me, I'll give mum a call in half an hour to see what progress there;s been. In the meantime I'm please to report though, no h eard voice, after since taking my 25ml dose.

Best regards all,

Natalie.