Hearing Voices - Update

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have been very well apart from mum's fall given all of us a shock, that in terms of normal hearing voices, I have been very well for a long time, and presently, I'm fine.

I always do listen to music, when I'm not out about shopping, and as a preventative for the voices to flare up in the first place.

Best Regards All,

Oh, and I still take 25ml, of med.

Natalie.

E

exyz

Hello Natalie,

Thanks for letting us know how you are doing. You are an amazing person.
Sending all good wishes to you.

N

natalie

Hello, Exyz,

Thanks for the compliment, when this kind of compliment happens, I always feel a bit embarressed on occasions.

Overall, I have settled down on the embarrassing front.

Thanks again,

Natalie.

E

exyz

Ah! I am a bit like that, I get a bit red faced with a compliment:)

Trying to settle down myself on the embarrassing front also:D

I hope you have a restful evening:flower2:

N

natalie

Hi Exyz,

I hope hearing voices wise, you are well.

I forgot about this, to mention, that also and I have my own copy, The Dreamgirls The Musical, is also a very very good destressing and uplifting musical, whenever I happen to feel very low, tensed, or if my paranoia should happen to flare up, I'm fine hearing voices wise, I'll put Dreamgirls The Musical on, and very much works wonders every time, just be prepared for a very long 2 cd album set.

I have also managed to allocate my workouit in for this morning.

Shan't be hopefully not around much for in the middle part of t h eday, as I'll be taking me I use public transport, to go shopping centre in North West London, and whilst on that side, lunch in my care and community centre where I also volunteer, and also attend classes of dance format.

Be Well,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I had problems of hearing voices, group gatherings of voices, earlier the early evening, could have possibly been due to crowd tension, and I am sensitive as well. I increased my dose by 5ml up to 25ml. I was going to partially reduce, slightly owing to shakiness in my right leg, and hand as well, than the voices, happened, so I thought right, I'll do that.

Have been listening to music and needle working.

I'm much better hearing voices wise, on 25ml.

Natalie.

E

exyz

Hi Natalie,
Sorry you had a bit of a dip there but you seem to be back on top with the increase in meds.
I hope that you sleep well and are refreshed in the morning. I am off to bed now myself.

Safe dreams and good night to you.
Ex :)

N

natalie

Hi Exyz,

Update; hearing voices wise, very much better on 25ml of med.

I'm feeling so much more happier, and a whole lot better, in terms of to volunteer for another all being well, year.

Be Well,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Normally, i wouldn't need to post within this section and t hread.

I just about half and hour back, had a singular, medium to loud, heard voice, happen, internally within me.

I am on 25ml of med.

Now I wouldn't call hearing voices a gift, because in actual fact, they are very disturbing and very distracting.

I soon put on a couple of musicals, Sister Act, and also Dreamgirls, and also on 25ml, I am now finer.

Apparently, the red light business I was reporting a moment ago, is still there, certainly one of them.

I do realise, these may be helcopters, hovering about.

I am hoping to over the weekend, earlier morning, if I can sap out and be up and about, I'll get a resumed hard fun, and fast dance fitness workout done.

As the GP once said, as long as the voices are not persisiting or worsening, so even I know, I am well overall on 25ml of dose.

Mind you, I am annnoyed, because I just had a GP appointment yesterday, and he asked, was the Abilify ok, i think in terms of my upset tums i was having on the generic brand, so I am annoyed, say, the voice couldn't have happened on Thursday, then I could have reported it up. I am not going to make a special appointment.

Also I am certainly not going to drop the dosage back, down not to 20ml. it's staying where it is.

If feel frustrasted, I am, due to the sudden heard voice, I have enoiugh problems to contend with, due to my communication side, nothing to do with mental h ealth, and t his has topped it all off now, and what with Mother's accident, prone to falling, on New year's day evening.

I'll be glad to get to the Tai Chi on Monday, and also be seen by my strong admirer mutually.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have been very much finer, and had my evening meal, i haven't had anymore issues of a heard voice, unlike an hour back.

I shall focus this evening, on needle working and musical, and music list ening combined.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have very much regained, since a couple of hours ago, I have just had my desert during the hour this evening, just now i mean, and I'll resume and switching to general easy listening music, and needle working.

I am hoping if i happen to be up and about early enouigh in the morning, i'll get a workout done.

I'll come back on to here if i can manage it late evening about 10.30pm, otherwise, tomorrow morning, i can't guarantee what sort of time. i never know when i'll be up on a Sunday.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I was starting just to feel anxious regarding my heard voice, in that ought not happen again, so I have put on my wrists bands for controlling anxiety nerves. Right away, these are helping me out positiively.

This is an earlier post, than first thought for around 10.30pm.

Will resume music and needle working.

Best Regards all,

Natalie,

If i can manage it, I'll be back around 10.45pmish now. delayed, due to this post.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I am very much better from anxiety following on from heard voice, this evening around 6.15pm. I have greatly improved back from tiredness, and also 25ml.

Looking forward to Tai Chi now, on Monday.

In the meantime, a hard workout, tomorrow, all being well.

I have been feeling slightly irritible, that could just be due to the weather pending for tomorrow.

Best Regards All,

Have a good night hopefully everyone,

Natalie.

E

exyz

Hey there Natalie.:)

Lovely of you to find the time to look in on us all. I'm sorry you were a bit unsettled before but glad to read things are better now.

I was looking at the weather report .... it looks like it will be quite cold tonight. I hope you are toasty warm.
Rain your way tomorrow I think. A bit damp up here too in not sunny at all Lancashire:)

Take care now and have a peaceful and restful night.:)

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I slept very well overnighter.

Well, at the moment it would appear to be rain and sleet.

Hopefully dry tomorrow, for travelling to and from Tai Chi.

So I just couldn't manage a workout for this morning as... I was sleeping.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm very well, I haven't had a single ounze, of another heard voice. I'm well.

Will be planning to knit today, and with music, for circulation hands booster, it's forcast to be much milder this evening; so I'll then switch over, to needle working. And preparing for Tai Chi session, tomorrow.

Hopefully, Tai Chi, that's if we're not iced up. Hopefully not.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

After yesterday's episode, I felt best not to wait until 5.30pm to take my dose, so what I have done is, taken it, much much earlier today, at 1.30/2pm. That way kicks in better, works through the system, now ah, I would rather forget about yesterdays' antics, hearing voice wise, so therefore, I'll happily will forget knowing me I ought to probably will forget that it happened, and I'll be focusing onmy needle working, and listening to music, and musicals, probably a musical around that time.

No hearing voice so far, not whilst preparing this post, I am not even anxious, either.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks, an update for the evening;

so far so good, at this point of time, no hearing voices - I'm fine, on 25ml, and in fact, I brouight forward my dose much much earlier around 1.30/2pm. I fetl, after yesterdays episode, and I didn't take until 5.30pm.

In terms of any voluntary work, and which might be suitable for me, I'll have the dose right away after I return back to home. Is the usual way of planning.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

At the time of preparing this post, and during the evening, I have been very well, no hearing voices.

I had to take a painkiller normal general sort, preferred, to knock off the final rembrants of my sinuses, via in my mouth problem, and they have now been healed up.

Am cross stitching this evening, and easy listening music.

I hope all are well considering we have our struggles, of hearing voices, at some point of time.

I'll have to forget about early morning workouts, I seemingly just unable to get up very early, and I am happily sleeping around 6/6.30am. Waking up 8/9am, from a deep sleep, always a deep sleeper, me.

Be well hopefully all,

Natalie.

Last edited:
N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm very well, sleeping very well, no hearing voices to report after the 20th, when that had happened, and now the 23rd of January.

Will focus as per usual on cross stitching work, this af ternoon, I wish to hopefully get a design complete, by the time I'm away, and hopefully present to mother, for english mot hering Sunday, whilst away.

And listening to music and musicals, too.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.