• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hearing voices to much

S

Sparklek

I hear voices all the time like they are recorded on some tape or microphone, I've had these for 16 yrs now, its made it so I cannot function as a human no job no friends and distant and isolated from family and the real world. Sometimes I wonder if the voices are not hallucinations?

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

hey. voices are horrible. i have them too. regular folk don't understand and think it is something normal or innocuous.

S

Sparklek

They bug the heck out of me, I keep waiting for them to go away or be removed somehow.

mandy125

mandy125

Hey how many do you have at the moment I've got five two in my right ear two in my left and one irritating loud mouth in my forehead lol hope you can find some relief from them without hurting yourself x

A

Am33

Our minds are radios and we can tune into the mass conscious 7 billion people .So you have to seal your mind off from that .Spoken word for protection takes 1 hr mornings evenings.

N

natalie

i would serously recommend, see a general doctor explain to them, they can hopefully refer you to mental health depat ments, and get a phychartrist t o assess you.

Also try listening to music, which could help you, always works wonders for me.

B

BottleOpener

i'm new to hearing voices, they started for me earlier this month. they are painful to hear, but for me, it helps to hyper focus on what i am doing in person then reflect on what they told me. i tell myself that what they say isn't real because they do not know or understand the real you- they are like childish bullies and you are much stronger than them! bc you can control your own actions and your own intentions

ps i do not recommend isolation. mine get worse the longer i am isolated. try talking to real people who sympathize with your voices to ground which voices are real and which ones are fake.

i really hope you feel better, sending you love from the bottom of my heart. this shit is hard fr fr

S

Sparklek

I have self harmed in the past but thank god that's done ,they were bullying me to the point of suicide so I felt like I had no option but to hurt myself, music does help, they aren't real they are people who most likely stuck speakers in our ears during some operation and now they lie to us, I can see hearing noises but clear voices what's the world doing to us driving us crazy making it so we cannot function in normal life, its just a guess maybe I'm being paranoid it is a symptom of schizophrenia but what if?

Last edited by a moderator: