• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hearing voices of people I know?

Onewhosighs

Onewhosighs

Hey guys I just wanna share my experience with you, also please speak up if you have similar stuff.

Well I've been hearing voices for 5-6 years and the main voice was an old friend of mine (he was also my neighbor)... Anyway I have been tortured constantly for years and threatened persistently.
The voices loved bringing me down daily, usually it was my old friends voice mainly and some girl who claimed to be a demon. I've been in an out of the psych ward more times than I can count... But recently I've been taking meds for a few weeks and I think they are starting to work because I can barely hear the voices now, sure enough things are looking up!
The meds I'm taking ATM are Zyprexa Seroquel
Clozapine.

Tell me about your voices, is it someone you know?

ZephyrVenby

ZephyrVenby

It isn't exactly my place here as I don't experience this, but it sounds like it must be horrible to deal with and I'm very sorry about that. I'm glad things are taking a better turn for you and I really hope it stays that way!