Hearing voices & no friends?

• Thread starter HearingVoicesSupportGroup
  • Start date
H

HearingVoicesSupportGroup

I left college, had a few mates, we go shopping, got on well but never took their numbers from them, as social media was the big thing then.
Since then I hear voices, never had friends since.
People say I'm different
I wonder do people know u have voices? Like a sense?

Run Support Groups in West Midlands
HOME - HearingVoicesNetwork-in-WestMidlandsUK

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I'm not stating any of the following as fact, it's just my personal opinion regarding voices.

I've been reading a book called 'The Daemon - A guide to your extraordinary secret self' and in chapter one it says that scientists discovered that all humans have two minds sharing the same body. Our mind (the Eidolon) occupies the left hemisphere of the brain and the other mind (the Daemon) occupies the right hemisphere.

So we all have this secret passenger mind that we've been carrying around with us since birth that has very little control over the body as we're the dominant mind and control motor functions but this passenger has a fair bit of control over our minds and can influence us through urges, impulses and ideas to do what they want us to do.

It's not all bad being a passenger as they have the ability to talk to the passengers of other people using brainwaves that we cannot perceive, so your passenger has a family just like we do and friends just like we do. But what if a passenger goes bad, mine has alienated all his family and never made friends with the passengers of my friends so he's been alone most of his life with nobody to talk to and subsequently has gone mad.

Due to this isolation my passenger learned how to influence my mind in such a way as to make people think I was crazy and going through psychosis, he messed with my senses as he can manipulate all five of them to create hallucinations and altered my sense of reality by giving me delusions. It's my belief that there's no such thing as psychosis or schizophrenia, you're just a victim of a bad passenger.

Now when it comes to friends (or potential new friends) and family, their passengers know all about yours and can influence them to not want anything to do with you so it is like a sense to them (the fabled 6th sense is passengers influencing our minds), thankfully my friends and families passengers know I'm different from my passenger and I would never treat them like mine has treated theirs with utter contempt and disrespect like my passenger treats me.

I hope that makes sense, if not I can try and rephrase it to help you understand my way of thinking but I encourage everyone to find their own answers as I may be wrong about some things.

S

sallimae76

I also hear voices and I have no friends. Please know that you are not alone. There is a special place for us in heaven.

H

HearingVoicesSupportGroup

Thank u so much, u have touched my heart. It's so reassuring.

S

sallimae76

I left college, had a few mates, we go shopping, got on well but never took their numbers from them, as social media was the big thing then.
Since then I hear voices, never had friends since.
People say I'm different
I wonder do people know u have voices? Like a sense?

Run Support Groups in West Midlands
HOME - HearingVoicesNetwork-in-WestMidlandsUK
I don't have any close friends. The few I have are all out of state. I have confided in them about the voices. I am not close to my family, so I have told two sisters but they don't give a shit. I am alone daily. I have no job. Just these voices, one male in particular that tells me to "burn" and says "I'm an ape". My life of watching tv is shattering his expectations of me.