• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Hearing Voices-Must Read-Introduction

R

rabina

Paul and all,

I have a suggestion.
I think there should be another category that may be essential also.

Basically stating: DO NOT BE AFRAID; DO NOT PANIC
YOU'RE NOT LOSING YOUR MIND
DO NOT DESPAIR:)

HELP AND INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE
PLEASE REFER TO ALL LINKS PROVIDED ON
THIS FORUM AS WELL AS READING POSTS
FROM MEMBERS HERE.:)
Families of Voice Hearers:
Listen, really listen, believe, support.
This is the same person you've always known except now they may hear voices.

Click on this link for info. on how to use this forum.
How to use this forum: http://forum.intervoiceonline.org/faq.php

T

terri

Paul and all,

I have a suggestion.
I think there should be another category that may be essential also.

Basically stating: DO NOT BE AFRAID; DO NOT PANIC
YOU'RE NOT LOSING YOUR MIND
DO NOT DESPAIR:)

HELP AND INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE
PLEASE REFER TO ALL LINKS PROVIDED ON
THIS FORUM AS WELL AS READING POSTS
FROM MEMBERS HERE.:)
Families of Voice Hearers:
Listen, really listen, believe, support.
This is the same person you've always known except now they may hear voices.

Click on this link for info. on how to use this forum.
How to use this forum: http://forum.intervoiceonline.org/faq.php
PAUL

I object very strongly to Rachel Waddingham getting onto Intervoice while the Yahoo Voice Hearers either cant or are not allowed, which ever the case may be.

And also what she has put is not condusive to helping voice healers, not at all, and you go look see what she has put and what my reply is.

I am of the opinion tha t she should immediately withdraw that meeting for it brings all those voice hearers together who have our talents and gives, ready for those from the mental health teams to WHAT, 'pounce' on them.

All young people as well, so not discriminatory then. God, I hope not one person turns up for what a supersession that would be for the evil devils to have a ball with. And what a roller coaster of pain that idiotic young, I assume, for are they not always, career minded female she would start up for lots and lots of people.

What she going to be doing? Dishing out the tablets, passing on their names to Pharmaceuticals, giving Doptor's a leg up in their text book theories, getting those depressed deeper into depression? What she going to do there then? Stand with her clipboard and white board with her delible ink pen and spout loads of nonsense. And while I am here, RatViper, get it through your skull, you are as thick as pudding, once and for all, HEARING VOICES IS NOT A BRAIN DISEASE.

Both Cal and I are from the Royal Line, Biblical in everyway, and all the way from the God's of the first, through the Pherohs, through what, Abraham, through Moses, and forever after, yes and you don't believe it, and what we have is all the time in the world and all the proof we need, so for heaven's safety 's sake Ratviper wake up and stop it, and get yourself trained for real, and stop making deductions from WHAT A LOT OF DOPTORS.

Yes and P for C

Get it. Go study Bibles, in all Languages. Arabic no exception. Thick as a plank world and daft as a drain people, and here is no exception.

Terri

No offence meant and no offence will be taken, just to cover our backs. cco-) copyright and cyclops

R

rabina

Terri, Paul, and all,

Intervoiceonline.org cant' seem to be accessed thru the internet.
Trouble here paul.
I got here thru secret means.:D
Seriously, cannot access when googling in hearing voices or intervoice.
????

T

terri

Terri, Paul, and all,

Intervoiceonline.org cant' seem to be accessed thru the internet.
Trouble here paul.
I got here thru secret means.:D
Seriously, cannot access when googling in hearing voices or intervoice.
????
guess what Rabbi

I love someone; cant say who; you might knoz it was not pinnochio so long for noz

Terri z for z

T

terri

guess what Rabbi

I love someone; cant say who; you might knoz it was not pinnochio so long for noz

Terri z for z
me too; loads of proble,s: Paul has no place to go except sort it out through another door somehow: ?e been trying to get on for days with no luck; ,ust not go back got a bus to cqtch bqck to port; rqther qzful thing hqppened eqrlier; zill tell qll qs qnd zhen

?qriqsiqs holiest of zo,en zho ever lived bqr non: not q ship inj sight qt the ,o,ent though lots of thoughts lqter qbout lots of things: tq rq

R

rabina

guess what Rabbi

Terri z for z
Oh Terri,
How can you post this exciting news and not tell "who?"
Come on please tell. :)
Is it your husband; God-who???
Okay, well, I guess you have all you need then and that's all that matters-certainly hope this person feels the same.
Not pinnochio; he's so cute though.

rabina
PS: send private message or email and tell me; i can keep a secret...

R

RatViper

And while I am here, RatViper, get it through your skull, you are as thick as pudding, once and for all, HEARING VOICES IS NOT A BRAIN DISEASE.

Both Cal and I are from the Royal Line, Biblical in everyway, and all the way from the God's of the first, through the Pherohs, through what, Abraham, through Moses, and forever after, yes and you don't believe it, and what we have is all the time in the world and all the proof we need, so for heaven's safety 's sake Ratviper wake up and stop it, and get yourself trained for real, and stop making deductions from WHAT A LOT OF DOPTORS.
Ock!?! It looks like you've most unfortunately got the wrong end of the stick with things I've said.

In regards to hearing voices and brain diseases, I have never really commented on this idea as far as I can tell (can't remember doing so at least).

I reckon I understand your perspective on things Terri, as well as other people's.

As for the observations and deductions I've made, sure they are partially based on other peoples, including but not limited to - doctors/psychiatrists and the like. I make my own decisions at the end of the day though.

It appears you believe the medical professionals can't be trusted, am I right?

From my own personal experiences of medical treatment, it has on the whole been a total waste of time. Not all of it has though.

So if I am right in what I previously said, I can understand why you very well may be refusing to have anything to do with the medical profession, whether that be partially or completely.

At present I'm willing to listen to things they suggest or ask me to do, but it's me who's doing the deciding.

Please get back to me on all this, as I really value your friendship and want to sort things out.

RatViper

R

rabina

Re: Termination of accounts/banning/warnings/suspension, etc...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's one thing to self-terminate your account and another to be banned from any forum.

There should be in writing in how to use this forum on the "process or procedures/protocol for banning, terminating, suspending accounts.

Hopefully fairness wins out in all.

I would suggest first giving the user an idea of what they have done to offend, etc.
I would then suggest a warning to the user if they conitinue to be offensive, etc.
I would then suggest a suspension if the user continues.
The last resort should be banning.

anyone else?

rabina
PS: stay well terri.....

P

Paul

Terri has had her membership been temporarily suspended because she broke the rules and continued to do so even after being warned not to using offensive and disrespectful language and terms.

Specifically the postings about the young peoples project were offensive and potentially upsetting to the original poster.

Whilst humour and wit are fine, in this case Terri went too far. Terri can resume postings in 10 days.

See rules below:

3.) Flaming. While arguing perspectives is healthy, personal insults, attacks and innuendo aimed at other members of the forum are not acceptable. We may also edit sexist, racist, or otherwise offensive terms.

4.) Very offensive or harmful material. Obviously this is a judgment call but please re-read what has been said above.