Hearing Voices/Intrusive Thoughts Positive Update/Test Post as well combined

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I've been very well on the dose level of 25ml, of Abilify med.

I haven't heard anymore electric lawn mowers going, so this afternoon, I have been happily knitting and listening to musicals, and music combined.

Now apparently, there's going to be Thunder possibly tomorrow overnight, so to keep me calmer, if the thunder does wake me up, and I've been happily asleep, I'll put on my music and knit. Then allowing for the thunderstorms to calm down, and aft er I have h eard music and knitted overnight, I'll resume reitirng for the night again, this is tomorrow overnight, possibly. I have used this technique in terms of thunder, when I was much younger.

I hope presently all are just about well, although we can only manage our hearing voices/intrusive t houghts, the best that we can.

This is the completion of actual and test post combined. I had a problem yesterday while logged, in, just after I logged in. So I thought after restarting the computer, I would do a test post run, and see what happens, seemingly is finer at the moment.

Have a good evening all, I'll do a debriefing about 10pm.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm very well, on 25ml of Abilify med.

I haven't had any daft incidents, happen over the weekend again, or today, I've been finer.

I'm very well, listening to music and knitting combined, whilst offline f rom MHF this evening.

I haven't had any intrusive thoughts, or hearing things. By that I mean hearing voices.

I'm going to be busier, from th is week, monitoring my email account, 3 or 4 times daily, for notifications of any volunteering offline requests, that might be suitable for me. I help out floating between a few organisations, and one of them, I'm not expecting for hetic side of things, not until in the main November, might be picking up in September, and we have our religious new year festivities, which takes up the whole of October.

I'm rebooting, planning to revamp up my fitnss management, in terms of don't like to feel sluggish for desk volunteering, and envelope filling work, or bag filling work, even, the bag filing is at my main chatirible base, where that can happen, and also fitness for mental health purposes, and weight management.

I probably shan't be logging on properly not until in the main the late afternoon daily, pre catch up, first to see what new thereads and posts are around, and I'll log in at some point.

So certainly from November time, and depending on weather, now not unless jokingly on a serious note, it's a real hurrican style of weather, hertbert, happening, or heavy rain, or fog and or snow ice, I plan to sail through right through Winter, all being well, externally offline from MHF, volunteering at my charitible sector an community organisations. I never know when I might be requested, therefore, implies the 3 or 4 times daily, email account monitoring, and following up if anything filters through.

As always, and behind the scenes of MHF, you all shall be remembered, and usual posters, and learning about any new ones, while I'm offline via on line away f rom MHF. A fantastic, job is always being done, for speed and saftey, which is paramount, for MHF. Well done, for Xenforo, much easier for me to negotiate and manage, actually.

Have a good evening/overnight all,

I'll do a debrief, somwhere during 5.30- 9 in the morning, so it's not guaranteed when exactly I'll logg in.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi, Morning Folks,

I had a very good night of sleep, and woke up at 6 i was happily surprised. I haven't had any more hearing voices/intrusive thouights t o disturb me, I've been absolutely fine.

i am going to be busier today monitoring and to follow up any suitable volunteering ad hoc requests, I shan't be able to have enouigh sufficient time to monitor for my mental h ealth. I just might let any taken as given, as well, my GP to do that, I'll debrief him about this, tomorrow afternoon, I have an appointment.It's something following on from when he confirmed reviewing back with me, that I monitor for my mental health issues. I'll have to update him, that I won't necessarily have the time available for that.

i'll do a pre catch up prior to logging in, and I'll log in, late afternoon or early evening, due to the heat, I was on line, last night, I certainly or i could have forgotten, wasn't expecting a heatwave, and I can't focus during the afternoon much, where there's a heatwave situation. So, struggling, might be the word for that, preventing me from getting on with my computer tasks, for in the afternoon.

Oh yes, I shall also, be listening to music and musicals, and knitting here and there.

I'll do a debriefing, about 8pm.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I just thought I would do a morning update;

I'm very well at the moment to report, and still on 25ml of Abilify.

I haven't had any heard voices, nor intrusive thoughts.

I am at present listening to musical stage version, of Phantom of the Opera, and on line, at our desktop computer. Which the computer is elsewhere in at home, thankfully, otherwise late night, I wouldn't have then be able to well, switch off, for then winding down, for sleeping.

I am half hoping I'll do my chair fitness, at some point today.

Have a good morning all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks, Afternoon All,

I'm very well this afternoon, in review, I have been out shopping to an outside, area, not all that far from me, and t ypically as always, the one factor I can't adapt to, is the heat, send back to Africa, I'm thinking, far too hot, and very tiring.

In terms of hearing things, and not intrusive thoughts, I'll confirm, I'm very well, vai 25ml, absolutely no problems whatsoever.

I'll get a debriefing done, at my usual sort of times either at 6pm, or much better for me a t 8pm.

I am scheduled to take my dose this afternoon, however, I have a afternoon GP appointment, so I'll delay today's dose, and have that maybe a couiple of hours later, not too late on, though.

I hope that all are just about well.

Have a good afternoon all,

Best regards all.

Natalie.