• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

hearing voices inside of my mind and outside from points which there is no person

D

dr1981c

hi to all i have diagnosed with schizofrenia f20 from 2005 today the situation isthat i was hospitalaization for 2 months
and the diagnosis was f20.the age of 25 i was terryfing living with people and doing my job becayse their behaviour was out mind now i am 39 years old and the voices from people when i am going for coffey or something else i dont give interest i am on leponex stedon and felicine

S

saha

hi to all i have diagnosed with schizofrenia f20 from 2005 today the situation isthat i was hospitalaization for 2 months
and the diagnosis was f20.the age of 25 i was terryfing living with people and doing my job becayse their behaviour was out mind now i am 39 years old and the voices from people when i am going for coffey or something else i dont give interest i am on leponex stedon and felicine
Hello, Don't be afraid . When you go out for coffee don't pay too much attention what other people is saying . I am with you . have you talked to your therapist recently?

D

dr1981c

Hello, Don't be afraid . When you go out for coffee don't pay too much attention what other people is saying . I am with you . have you talked to your therapist recently?
every week talk with my doc to tell the blood prices because i am on leponex via telephone or closed a radevouz.he told me that i am ok now i have an apoointment with hm in on one month octomber.the voices that i am listning not increased but i have the sense that something going on with the people i see their faces and the shape of their bodies and the movement of their heads that going so fast some people they looking to me so fast like they hit from a thunder.i told to my therapist when i was in hospitalazation and he told me that he didnt see the reaction from his side it was weird because he didnt see anything like that.i see this reaction of people from 2012