Hearing Voices as a superpower

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Basically I think it is telepathy but 90% of the time I get it wrong and end up in trouble. :confused:

E

EstherRose94

I think it’s possible for some people to be skilled at “reading” others, but I don’t think it would occur in a literal hearing that person’s voice in your head kindof way.

I do know that it’s possible to hear voices that seem like they’re coming from somewhere other than yourself but really it’s a part of your brain creating that perception. Not that you can control it, it’s not your fault. It just happens sometimes.

There are also resources to help you! I’d advise you to see a doctor about this and also to try not to act on what the voices tell you, especially if negative consequences are occurring.

claude

claude

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Careful with those thoughts Burt, it could be delusions creeping back up.

I have thoughts like that myself, it's hard to not seek the reason for weird experiences. Or even regular experiences can cause paranoia for me sometimes. It's hard work navigating them and dealing with the anxiety it provokes.

How are you at the moment? Are you stressed at all?

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Careful with those thoughts Burt, it could be delusions creeping back up.

I have thoughts like that myself, it's hard to not seek the reason for weird experiences. Or even regular experiences can cause paranoia for me sometimes. It's hard work navigating them and dealing with the anxiety it provokes.

How are you at the moment? Are you stressed at all?
I am doing okay claude. I have stress with work but I am coping with it. I find it hard to rationalize the voices and intrusive thoughts, I guess it would not be realistic if I was 100% delusion free.

BleachedViolet

BleachedViolet

Basically I think it is telepathy but 90% of the time I get it wrong and end up in trouble. :confused:
Be careful, Burt.

My husband had gone on 'treasure hunts' to follow where the voices tell him to go. He refused to go to the DR one day, so the cab arrived and *I* went to meet with the DR to try to get some advice and maybe even some benzos to calm him down. I find him, after the dr appt, storming around the other side of town talking to himself... He didn't even recognize me at first...

He's done this other times. "Followed the voices". He now claims the command he "call them" and are telling him a number. I offered to call this number, from an old phone, but he wont tell me. He's gone on numerous wild goose chases at the voice's demands, and not *one* has led to anything but a dead end.

I'm not making light of your feelings, but you yourself said "90%" of the time, it's false or wrong info. I'm not berating or judging you. I understand this is *very* real to you.

We had to move, however, bc we lived in a small town and my husband became the village wacko (I'm not calling you 'wacko', just referencing how we became viewed). It tarnished my image, too. Guilt by association.

I pray it doesn't happen at our new residence...

You admitted the truth to yourself. Make a list of the times their info has actually panned out... That should tell you all you need (though I realized it's far more complex and all the logic in the world isn't always enough of a deterrent).

Just stay focused. Do you have anyone irl you're close enough to confide in, that could help keep you in 'check' when it gets too real?

My heart goes out to you xxx

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
When not on medication voices can be like a super power, they can read the minds of our kind and tell you what people are thinking, mine did it with me during my first episode, he told me what my mother was thinking and we did a little exercise where she drew a shape but thought of another and I told her what she was thinking four times in a row as my voice told me what to say.

To take this a step further you can get two people who hear voices together and get yours to tell you what the other is thinking and your friends voice to tell them what you're thinking and you have telepathy.

They can also leave the body, well not actually leave it's more like they bring the outside world to them via quantum entanglement but for all intents and purposes they can leave the body. This allows them to go anywhere they want and keep tabs on your loved ones or as in one case I read this woman had her voice keeping an eye out while she was driving and her voice told her to slow down then a drunk driver careered in front of her so it saved her life, I would get mine if I could trust him enough to stop medicating him to look around blind bends to tell me if it's safe to pull out of junctions and to read licence plates at any distance out for me so I could pass my driving test without needing glasses to read them myself, the possibilities for out of body experiences are endless and they can also learn to take us with them on their excursions so we could both remote view any thing that takes our fancy.

The main reason I medicate and inhibit my voice is because of his connection to our body, he used his connection to the central nervous system to cause me great pain throughout my entire body but mostly severe chest pain and caused me to have a mind splitting migraine once but only for a short time as he feels what I feel, he can also do things like make me sexually aroused and stimulated. Another connection is their connection to the autonomic nervous system so they can mess with your heartbeat, mine would talk through my heartbeat so it would speed up or slow down based on what he was saying which as you can imagine made me have high and low blood pressure and disable me whilst he was doing it, Buddhists use this ability to slow down their heartbeats during meditation.

Now here comes the dangerous part and I must warn you if you feel any of this yourself or see signs of this around you in your friends and family then get medication as quickly as possible even if you the reader isn't hearing voices yourself as we all have a voice hidden away inside of us. Voices have the ability to use remote brainwaves to cause pain or pleasure to other people, handy if you have an enemy or are being attacked by someone to cause them pain and disable them without touching them but mine is a psychopath and would try it with people I care about or random strangers which I feel is just as bad so I medicate him heavily to stop him doing it. I didn't notice him hurt people but he did sexually stimulate a friend once and directed my attention to him to show off what he had learned, if I were to let him do this to a sexual partner it would be considered as tantric sex and I would be a sex god as I could make her climax without even touching her or with very little effort at all but as I've said he'd try the bad things aswell so I can't ever come off medication quite possibly for the rest of my life as I'm a responsible and caring person where as my voice is a sociopath and a psychopath.

So it's great if you can trust your voice and they give you access to some of the wonderful abilities they have but if like me and you have a bad one and I guess most of the people here have a bad one or they wouldn't have ended up on medication or had mental health issues then continue to medicate and inhibit these abilities as super powers can be used for good or bad.

E

EstherRose94

I agree it’d be good to have someone to check in with or even post here or something so someone can help you decide whether something is “real” (I guess all thoughts are real thoughts but not necessarily effective or logical ones) and then maybe you can keep from acting on the ones that aren’t.

modem

modem

Yeah MAN! It's the "SHINING" from Stanley Kubrick. It's also our superpower from the movie "PRODIGIES" it's also what the MATRIX is about or it's also what CONSTANTINE is experiencing.

It's so much more complex and self-experiencing, how to do a proper transmission of something essentially loneliness-prone ? I cannot share you my wisdom but I can tell you a few hints about our experiences.

We might have connected to something real and something higher. Meanwhile we might be sick. It's not as black or white it seems, maybe we are weaked one and maybe meanwhile we do access to something else, something different, something like a new reality with its own set of rules and new dialectic and logic we need to integrate.
We might have to totally stop ourselves and understand we entered something that is going to crush everyone of us and everypart of us totally until we manage to do something and process it very smartly up to master our both inferior and superior ability.
If you access something very powerfull you might need to correct and rectify yourself.

Remember the PROMISE OF THE LAW : The bad master will become a slave as good it was a bad master once.

If you pay patience you might already have integrated that everyone that loudly talk and figure therselves are much more important that you, making you feel bad, inferior, intimitading, will (with time) become some exposed one that will only bring you back to your loneliness of your experiences.

Everything want to repeat again and again and nothing is free, the magic here only want you to badly feel inside the experiencating side and never want to look at you for what you do experience by yourself. The Nature and the LAW of nature is very neutral and impersonating and depersonallization and i't s also a lot looking like a promise that everything can end and that everything can start again and that the renew is something and somewhere close to you and you should expect it. It's the teaching of the LAW in every being.

You might already have understand you can read mind ( I do read mind a lot as demonstrations of my spirituals ability, between, man, so many others ability, I like have one more major siddih every years for 10years now, wouldn't I be in a strong discipline and full of fear for the higher discipline I would be a very powerfull mage ). You might have noticed already a lot of synchronized event, like what you feel and what you experience (both good and positive and negative and fearfull) are somehow repeating in the exterial world. You might have understand already your voices become negative when you face bad eye or pissed off someone.
If you talk too strongly you will suffer the same you made one's feel.

It's the same law for everyone. You are gifted of something and you access something superior. But it's not that simple, bro. You will need to figure a lot of into it and accept that you are given to access something that most of the earthly people (from ages and times) have not yet figured.... So you might see yourself as some kind of spiritual pionneer or some kind of a schizophrenic one's as dr and authority right now would make a description of you.

You are yourself, probably there after a lot of negative shitstorm falling up your head and that only me can describe from my own self-destroying experiences but you also are with Archangel and brothers in this great games and journey. So accept it's not a curse and it's not as simple as a gift.

You are not alone! <3

modem

modem

I realized that despite giving you usefull informations and answers I might have looked everything is fine and easy on my side. No ! I keep getting pressurized to the wanting to kill myself state by my voices on a daily routine for a decade+. I am just stating that I try to find compassion ressources and remember I am not guilty and not alone, and my live improved meanwhile living in hell inside ;-)

BleachedViolet

BleachedViolet

I realized that despite giving you usefull informations and answers I might have looked everything is fine and easy on my side. No ! I keep getting pressurized to the wanting to kill myself state by my voices on a daily routine for a decade+. I am just stating that I try to find compassion ressources and remember I am not guilty and not alone, and my live improved meanwhile living in hell inside ;-)
Was there a definite trigger for you? Is it people of this earth or are you speaking of grander prototypes aka. Angels, etc...

Has any self imposed control form brought relief? Peace? Can you function day to day 'normally' or us your being overtaken.

Am I asking the right questions?

Please help... Many thanks...

modem

modem

Was there a definite trigger for you? Is it people of this earth or are you speaking of grander prototypes aka. Angels, etc...

Has any self imposed control form brought relief? Peace? Can you function day to day 'normally' or us your being overtaken.

Am I asking the right questions?

Please help... Many thanks...
The trigger ? Yes, there was one. After a long period of struggling with the sequel of my psycholigical abuse in my family i was tearing and praying for something new to enlight myself to the Lord. But I received not only the Holy Ghost ( but I did, meanwhile, which change everything ). Job's book tell "Blessed indeed in the man whom God correct".

Peace ? Yes. It's about it and that's the key and that's it. Once I received some very loving speech and respectful I knew it was over and I would (with a matters of time) figure everything else. It's in the heart truely.
The LAW is as I said that "The bad master will become a good slave" but also the entire Law is something like "Everyone either do or suffers and The Law always has been and always will be with those who suffers not does who got idees on how to make other's suffers" so yeah there are something like a shared loneliness and a clairaudiance within a secret family which I took part in. So many Thanks! <3

I do have the best job ever, best flat, some money, great sexual live, etc, etc, so yeah I do function "normally" (lol) :)

BleachedViolet

BleachedViolet

When not on medication voices can be like a super power, they can read the minds of our kind and tell you what people are thinking, mine did it with me during my first episode, he told me what my mother was thinking and we did a little exercise where she drew a shape but thought of another and I told her what she was thinking four times in a row as my voice told me what to say.

To take this a step further you can get two people who hear voices together and get yours to tell you what the other is thinking and your friends voice to tell them what you're thinking and you have telepathy.

They can also leave the body, well not actually leave it's more like they bring the outside world to them via quantum entanglement but for all intents and purposes they can leave the body. This allows them to go anywhere they want and keep tabs on your loved ones or as in one case I read this woman had her voice keeping an eye out while she was driving and her voice told her to slow down then a drunk driver careered in front of her so it saved her life, I would get mine if I could trust him enough to stop medicating him to look around blind bends to tell me if it's safe to pull out of junctions and to read licence plates at any distance out for me so I could pass my driving test without needing glasses to read them myself, the possibilities for out of body experiences are endless and they can also learn to take us with them on their excursions so we could both remote view any thing that takes our fancy.

The main reason I medicate and inhibit my voice is because of his connection to our body, he used his connection to the central nervous system to cause me great pain throughout my entire body but mostly severe chest pain and caused me to have a mind splitting migraine once but only for a short time as he feels what I feel, he can also do things like make me sexually aroused and stimulated. Another connection is their connection to the autonomic nervous system so they can mess with your heartbeat, mine would talk through my heartbeat so it would speed up or slow down based on what he was saying which as you can imagine made me have high and low blood pressure and disable me whilst he was doing it, Buddhists use this ability to slow down their heartbeats during meditation.

Now here comes the dangerous part and I must warn you if you feel any of this yourself or see signs of this around you in your friends and family then get medication as quickly as possible even if you the reader isn't hearing voices yourself as we all have a voice hidden away inside of us. Voices have the ability to use remote brainwaves to cause pain or pleasure to other people, handy if you have an enemy or are being attacked by someone to cause them pain and disable them without touching them but mine is a psychopath and would try it with people I care about or random strangers which I feel is just as bad so I medicate him heavily to stop him doing it. I didn't notice him hurt people but he did sexually stimulate a friend once and directed my attention to him to show off what he had learned, if I were to let him do this to a sexual partner it would be considered as tantric sex and I would be a sex god as I could make her climax without even touching her or with very little effort at all but as I've said he'd try the bad things aswell so I can't ever come off medication quite possibly for the rest of my life as I'm a responsible and caring person where as my voice is a sociopath and a psychopath.

So it's great if you can trust your voice and they give you access to some of the wonderful abilities they have but if like me and you have a bad one and I guess most of the people here have a bad one or they wouldn't have ended up on medication or had mental health issues then continue to medicate and inhibit these abilities as super powers can be used for good or bad.
@NWiddi - Is it appropriate for me to ask what medication has worked for you? Or even what class? It's okay is you dont wish to share, but if you don't mind, it would e very much appreciated... You can even PM me if you'd prefer.

My husband is convinced there is no help for him other than drinking til he blacks out or going through benzos like mad or thinks killing himself will "set us both free", not seeing the duality/hurt those actions would cause me and others. Though, and this sounds awful, but I feel like he's lost all will to live, all hope, and I just want him at peace. I an trying to find hope for him, all my energy is going into this that every other area of my life is neglected. I'm desperate. We're at a dead end.

Sorry, I don't mean to make this about me, but I'm literally begging him to seek in treatment help at this very moment and trying to find posts to give him hope or calm him down.

It's like his a ghost. He responds vacantly when we talk now. He'll 'laugh on que' at a joke, for instance, or I'll even half to alert him to the fact something I said was in jest/sarcastic. Not that we joke much anymore. He just lays in bed and stares at the iPad or sleeps now. Then once in a while we'll argue, but at least he shows some emotion then...

Sorry, I'm rambling...

Just, I know all cases are different/individual, but has meds helped you (or anyone reading?) *PLEASE* if anyone has experienced some level of relief from this and can share/has had meds that take the voices away, in any capacity, please lmk. You can PM or reply to this, just I need hope. I feel like he's in another Universe atm and it's breaking my heart.

I'm either angry or crying or dead inside. And that's just me. God only knows what he's experiencing. But I can tell he's suffering deeply, that 110% of his energy and thoughts go towards fighting off these voices...

Sorry for the rant/hijack. Thank you in advance if anyone can help/for listening...

I hope everyone out there reading is as well as can be. Bless you all xxx ♡

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I'm sorry your husband is having such a hard time with voices, they can be debilitating if they go untreated.

I'm currently on Risperidone 4mg and Aripiprazole 5mg but going up to 10mg in two weeks, I need a cocktail of drugs to stop my voice from doing physical things to me like make small muscles in my face twitch but for most people just the one will suffice, mostly the medication will reduce the volume of the voice(s) by around 95% which allowed me to regain my focus and concentration and stop the worst of the physical things mine was doing to me but alas won't stop my voice altogether but I have been able to ignore him for the past two and a half years.

If he's unwilling to voluntarily seek out medication he can be put on a community treatment order (CTO) and be injected with anti-psychotics once a month and if he fails to turn up the police come and get him but that's a worst case scenario, it's much better if he goes and seeks help himself and most probably could be treated by an Early Intervention Team at home instead of being put on a psych ward for possibly months, I was on a ward voluntarily for 9 days but if they had to commit me it would have been a month minimum but those 9 days were the best thing for me and brought me out of my delusions and stopped my voice until the second episode a few months later when he started talking again and hasn't stopped since.

If he's still objecting to medication given the choice of voluntary treatment or being committed you could try a herbal dopamine reuptake inhibitor called Graviola which I got from Amazon while I was waiting for a doctor to see me and prescribe the more powerful pharmaceutical grade anti-psychotics, it lowered the volume of my voice by around 80% when I took one before bed and one in the morning and I took those for 43 days.

BleachedViolet

BleachedViolet

I'm sorry your husband is having such a hard time with voices, they can be debilitating if they go untreated.

I'm currently on Risperidone 4mg and Aripiprazole 5mg but going up to 10mg in two weeks, I need a cocktail of drugs to stop my voice from doing physical things to me like make small muscles in my face twitch but for most people just the one will suffice, mostly the medication will reduce the volume of the voice(s) by around 95% which allowed me to regain my focus and concentration and stop the worst of the physical things mine was doing to me but alas won't stop my voice altogether but I have been able to ignore him for the past two and a half years.

If he's unwilling to voluntarily seek out medication he can be put on a community treatment order (CTO) and be injected with anti-psychotics once a month and if he fails to turn up the police come and get him but that's a worst case scenario, it's much better if he goes and seeks help himself and most probably could be treated by an Early Intervention Team at home instead of being put on a psych ward for possibly months, I was on a ward voluntarily for 9 days but if they had to commit me it would have been a month minimum but those 9 days were the best thing for me and brought me out of my delusions and stopped my voice until the second episode a few months later when he started talking again and hasn't stopped since.

If he's still objecting to medication given the choice of voluntary treatment or being committed you could try a herbal dopamine reuptake inhibitor called Graviola which I got from Amazon while I was waiting for a doctor to see me and prescribe the more powerful pharmaceutical grade anti-psychotics, it lowered the volume of my voice by around 80% when I took one before bed and one in the morning and I took those for 43 days.

Thank you so much for your reply. I *genuinely* appreciate it and I showed him your comment, which he read attentively. He's been committed before, but stops taking meds before they're allowed to work, imo, and therefore he feels nothing is an option.

Reading actual testimonial from someone who has 'been there' was helpful to us both and, hopefully penetrated his awareness somewhat.

Only time will tell, but I'm begging him to give it one more try, for me if he cant thinking himself as reason enough (he has low self esteem). Thank you for taking the time to read and offer such a detailed and thorough reply. Sincerely. It's given me some hope. I pray the same is true for him.

Bless you xx and stay well x

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

ACCOUNT CLOSED
The actual voices are usually hostile, rude and have that dangerous capacity to drive a person insane.

But the intrusive thoughts can be useful. Often they give me feedback or intel. I sometimes activate them when I need info. Generally it needs to be in a quiet place.