Hearing voices and Delusional Problems

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I had been very unwell through sheer shattered status of tiredness today. I cannot adapt to large crowds in general, particualrly in hotel settings, and in supermarkets, though not too bad when normall well, under medication, 25ml.

I had a problem of hearing voice this afternoon, and I had to take my med dose very late on about 2.30/3pm, I have been fine, very well since call it 3.30pm after being out locally, and while I have been listening to music, and knitting.

Also, I have had the problem of delusions, now i get this term muddled up paranoia, I'll think, now are people on about me or somewhat?!

Having realised, I'm back in to my own surrounds, and having taken 25ml doseage, I have been been very much better, both no hearing voices, no delusiions, and certainly no more anxiety which I was feeling anxious, for no apparent reasons, earlier on this evening, having done my chair fitness, I feel, this had helped.

I am very well this evening, having been listening to musical/general music and knitting.

I am intending on purchasing a colouring book for adults, a floral one, which I have heard in general, that adult colouring could help with mental h ealth welfare, well lets hope so, for me.

Regards All,

Natalie.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi Natalie,
Sorry you've been feeling poorly today, hope you feel better very soon.
I love colouring in flowers and mandalas I have to do slow because of my swollen, stiff hands.
Take care

N

natalie

Morning Folks,

I mriacously improved anxiety wise during the evening last night, suddenly realising about 8.30/8.45pm I was then very much better. I slept very well overnighter.

I did my traditional warm up, and salsacise workout today.

I'm very well, absolutely no anxieties up this morning, miracously, and I should hopefully be very much finer, however, I can't predict, delusions, I'll forget about from yesterday, here and there alld ay, delusions wise, and I should with a bit of strong luck, continue to resume to improve, delusions wise.

Anxiety wise, very well t oday.

Best Regards Alll,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Afternoon Folks,

No nothing has occurred, at all, I just felt I would give an update;

Since Wednesday, I have been very much better, Tuesday I was absolutely shattered, and struggling regarding something else entirely different, not mental health, and today, I have also been very well.

I haven't had anymore hearing voices, although I had a snippet happen the late morning, and certainly no delusiions, and no paranoia. I'm very well anxiety wise too.

I am intending on getting my chair fitness done, by about an hour or so.

As always, I am listening when in my room, the computer is elsewhere, in home, to music, musicals, and knitting.

I am contemplating on the idea, to switch back, to cross stiching work. as a break from knitting, and I am still intending on getting a colouring book for adults. This one has colour instructions, so I'll feel happier about that.

I am still self taking medication, without parents needing to remind me, at 25ml.

Regards All.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

It has been a while today, so I thought i would do an update;

I am very well, no delusions, no hearing voices. I'm fine, I;m fine anxiety wise for once too, long may the anxiety aspect continue, on wood.

I have been listening to my new Jane McDonald cd, and getting on with my cross stitiching, yep, no longer knitting for the time being.

I'm planning t hough I will have to buy another blank fabric piece though, and eventually put together aongside, because unfortunately, it's not going to all fit on, even though, this is large fabric, I'm working with currently.

I am still intending on getting hold, of the adult colouring book.

Now irritilbity wise, I am so much better, since taking my vitamin d prescription doses, of 1ml, and as long as we have this very much finer weather, to my happier surprise, I'll be finer, irritilbity wise and feeling low, too.

It was certainly the cause of the vitamind, to cause severe irritibity on occasions, when we had any bad wetter weather.

Anyway, summary, I'm well, no delusions, no paranoia, and no hearing voices, I wanted to update regarding these particular ailments.

Regards All.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm very well, had an iriritible morning, for which I shan't go into now, and I am calmer this afternoon.

Sczhiophrenia wise, I'm fine very well, cross stitching while logged out, offline, and listening to music.

I am going shopping to a different location, in the hope I can get hold of a adult colouring book, or I'll order.
Via in store.

I am still keeping to 25ml doses.

Regards All.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm very well, all under control on med, and it has almost been a full week, since away last weekend, no more delusions, and no more hearing voices. I'm fine.

Have switched over to knitting for t he evening, and music listening.

Regards All.

N

natalie

Morning folks,

I'm very well, no delusions, no hearing voices. And certain external wise, no anxieties outside of home, via general folk in the local areas, this is... I tend to switch off, whilst shopping from aware of loud convesations anyhow, so meaning I can't then think, are people on about me or somewhat, and also I am on a high not too high doses, so they are helping better too.

As always music listening, and cross stitching in the daytime, switching over to knitting when darker, i can't work with pale or medium colours, when it becomes darker i need natural broad daylight for that.

Regards All.

N

natalie

Afternoon Folks,

I had a bit of heard voice, the mid morning, overall, I'm finer again.

Delusions wise, I'm very well.

I slept very well overnighter, in a deep sleep, waking up at 7, then up and about - so I couldn't as intended, workout. I am hoping to workout tomorrow, or on Monday, mind you, I would rather have my sleep. jokingly. I say jokingly becase o a serious note, mum has heart condiitons, and arthritic, and she likes to have relaxation time, in the afternoons, so I can't gain access then, in the living room.

if I do feel for a workout, I tend to my chair fitness as a alternative.

Regards, All.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'd been to a town outside of home area, shopping this afternoon, horrendously busy! Unfortunately, due to loud conversations, on mobiles, I had some del usional problems come u p, however, since being back to home, and in my home surrounds, I have been absolutely fine, double t ired, however, fine, thouigh.

Getting on with cross stitching and listening to music and musicals.

I am intending on getting chair fitness done, earlier during the evening.

Regards All.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I am still suffering in agony with avengence of a boil, on side of head, and that can cause me to feel agreivated.

Delusions, I'm finer, and i have been listening to musical, and cross s titching.

For a short while, I'm logged onto MHF.

Regards All.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Delusions: I'm well, via in home surrounds, and via my room, no p roblems to report at all.

No the real test presently always, is when I am out shopping, or out to volunteer, that;s how the problems for me can flare up.

Have been listening to music, and I have been colouring floral, design, mind you it did put acute pressure onto my hand, my right hand. I'll perservere, with this, book, I have another 39 pages, designs to work throuhg - no more for tonight though, getting darker now, and I need to be able to know, actual colours I am working with. So preferably daylight for that.

Hearing voices wise, I have been very well, on 25ml.

Regards All.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have been finer, since my heard voices, earlier on.

No delusions, I'm very well on that front. I t hink basically, I just get the major mental healht ailments within me, very muddled up.

Will be cross stitching and music listening today.

Regards All.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I've been very well, absolutely no hearing voices, not on 25ml.

I have been getting to work, via my brother's and his girlfriend's gift for me, of a colouring book, and from 8.15 this morning, until 3.45pm, with breaks, here and there, I completed my first animal picture. I went on with the first picture, I'll go back to that at some point.

I am at the moment needle working, cross stitching. With music combined.

I'm just waiting for this pleasant, a bit too darn hot weather, to cool very much down, it really needs a thunder clap, to sort it out, whether if that would then clear the air, is another thought.

The heat addled me today, I inadvertantly which I had to return, for to collect my take away lunch, oh no, I haven't done that for a very long time.

Regards All.