Hearing the red man

vanish

vanish

Lately a voice apart from my usual voices has been telling me if I “die a martyr, I’ll be famous and everyone will chant my name”. Today I found out that voice is coming from the red man. The red man confuses me because he doesn’t seem human. He just stares right through me.

I know I’m in trouble when he is near.

R

Ramson bangers

You will not be famous. You might realise these voices want you to do things which are in nobodys interest. You might feel bad about how the red man has interfered in other peoples lives aswell as your own. Thats just my account of hearing voices, they can be ignored. The redman is a shitbag just like gershwin, (the sorcerer supreme) He will go away if you lose respect for him and show you are not his slave. Goodluck and keep fighting.

Sammyjames97

Sammyjames97

I used to want to die for a girl I knew at university as I was always attracted to being a hero, i believed id have some mad life and the voices would be my friends but they switched eventually and wanted me to burn myself. I've come to learn to not listen to them even if its believable. The red man wont harm you