• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hearing terrible voices, telepathy, and messing with people

D

dirigible

BTW, I published this information because the game master was amping me up to stratospheric levels and threatened never to stop. I needed to exert pressure on this character to stop and this was the only leverage I had. Also, as noted in the previous post, the game does seem pretty evil.

EdEd

EdEd

You're all good it makes sense to me , I understand what you're saying , and a little bit about how you feel.

D

dirigible

A few more notes about my voices. The characters in my game frequently undergo a process in which they switch back and forth quickly between caring about the true consequences of the game and not caring about them. The true consequences of the game are malicious, vile, destructive and dangerous. I have termed this phenomenon "oscillating".

Also, my game participants use the third eye to carry out their stories and communication. Images are shared among fucking game participants and the target.

Next, the game master is addicted to the power that control of the target brings.

One way to prevent the voices from planning or communicating anything useful is to distract them with loud noises. Not to the point of pain but right up to the point that prevents clear thought.

Finally, when I said that loud music prevents clear thought, I meant that it helps prevent my voices from planning their stories, not that it prevents me from thinking clearly. You need to strike just the right volume.