• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hearing terrible voices, telepathy, and messing with people

D

dirigible

Oops, I didn't want to imply that the voices aren't malicious, vile and destructive. They do terrible things and need to take responsibility for that.

W

wellness

My voices started in 2002. They disrupted my life completely. Right from the outset, there was a chase through my thoughts in which all of my memories were systematically opened. This process terrified me. After the initial chase was over, the voices continued to harass me and persuade me to do things that I didn't want to do.

My meds have stopped working. "Messing" with people is first and foremost a process of digging into the mind of a person on the receiving end and then a process of harassing and torturing them with a multitude of effects. These processes are fun to the voices. I hope that my experiences can help somebody out there and help me to connect with people that have had experiences similar to mine. Hopefully somebody can offer some solutions that I haven't tried.
I have also been on Abilify and periodically these Vocies get very Manic and Chronic and want to just "Break Me Down" !! I spoke to my GP and he added in Lorazepam that works nicely in combination with Abilify too restore some control over these Chronic Voices.
Speak to your Doctor and ask for some Lorazepam to be added in.

Cheerio !!!

D

dirigible

One way to prevent the voices from planning or communicating anything useful is to distract them with loud noises. Not to the point of pain but right up to the point that prevents clear thought.

Use a portable device like an iPhone or an iPod to play your favorite songs with the volume turned up.

Even more effective is an analog radio receiver because these machines can be dialed to play static only or mostly. There’s nothing my voices hate more than having a quasi-static soundtrack played at high volume. If the voices insist on fucking with you, play loud noises. I have found that my voices take heed of this threat and stop fucking with me.

EdEd

EdEd

Good stuff man , glad its working for you. Good advice , thanks.

M

messenger

I covered the walls of my apartment with aluminum foil and my voices are nearly completely gone. you need to put a layer of paper down first with aluminum foil on top. you also need to cover 100% of the surfaces even a 1 inch gap is a weak spot. when I go into rooms that are not covered with foil I get bombarded with energy.

after hearing voices for 17 years, 1 thing that came back that I forgot about is that now I hear the ambient background noise that was blocked out for 17 years. you don't realize it is gone.