• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hearing terrible voices, telepathy, and messing with people

D

dirigible

Oops, I didn't want to imply that the voices aren't malicious, vile and destructive. They do terrible things and need to take responsibility for that.

W

wellness

My voices started in 2002. They disrupted my life completely. Right from the outset, there was a chase through my thoughts in which all of my memories were systematically opened. This process terrified me. After the initial chase was over, the voices continued to harass me and persuade me to do things that I didn't want to do.

My meds have stopped working. "Messing" with people is first and foremost a process of digging into the mind of a person on the receiving end and then a process of harassing and torturing them with a multitude of effects. These processes are fun to the voices. I hope that my experiences can help somebody out there and help me to connect with people that have had experiences similar to mine. Hopefully somebody can offer some solutions that I haven't tried.
I have also been on Abilify and periodically these Vocies get very Manic and Chronic and want to just "Break Me Down" !! I spoke to my GP and he added in Lorazepam that works nicely in combination with Abilify too restore some control over these Chronic Voices.
Speak to your Doctor and ask for some Lorazepam to be added in.

Cheerio !!!

D

dirigible

One way to prevent the voices from planning or communicating anything useful is to distract them with loud noises. Not to the point of pain but right up to the point that prevents clear thought.

Use a portable device like an iPhone or an iPod to play your favorite songs with the volume turned up.

Even more effective is an analog radio receiver because these machines can be dialed to play static only or mostly. There’s nothing my voices hate more than having a quasi-static soundtrack played at high volume. If the voices insist on fucking with you, play loud noises. I have found that my voices take heed of this threat and stop fucking with me.

EdEd

EdEd

Good stuff man , glad its working for you. Good advice , thanks.

M

messenger

I covered the walls of my apartment with aluminum foil and my voices are nearly completely gone. you need to put a layer of paper down first with aluminum foil on top. you also need to cover 100% of the surfaces even a 1 inch gap is a weak spot. when I go into rooms that are not covered with foil I get bombarded with energy.

after hearing voices for 17 years, 1 thing that came back that I forgot about is that now I hear the ambient background noise that was blocked out for 17 years. you don't realize it is gone.

D

dirigible

My voices want to recruit me for their Malicious, Vile and Destructive game (see my post from March 29, 2020 in this thread for the significance of these words)!

N

natalie

May I ask dirigible, what dose were you on when your meds Abilify, stopped working?

Because I am momentarily wondering whether you should see a doctor, and ask for a slight extra increase of Abiilfy to settle t h ese pr oblematic voices and messing with people as you call it, down, I wonder if that if you were on low doseages, no wonder you have been having such problems.

P

Prycejosh1987

At that point, my life changed completely. Again, there was a chase through and an opening of my thoughts. And again, the voices have been harassing me, keeping me awake at night, trying to get me to do things I don't want to do, and generally causing chaos in my life.
I went through the same problems, this is why i was forced to go into a mental hospital. The voices kept trying to talk to me to keep me awake and also commit suicide. I overcome over time, by waiting for the medication to kick in, and also i prayed on it. I repelled the negativity that caused my issues. I still hear voices from time to time but i am in a much better place than before.

N

natalie

Hi Dirigible,

I'm just touiching base to catch up, how you are doing/feeling via your terrible voices?

Also, I had previously asked what doseage were you on, when the meds stopped working - souinds to me, you ought to go back on this med, and at a increase dose level?

Regards.

D

dirigible

natalie, I don't exactly recall what dosage I was at when my meds stopped working. I think it was 15, 20 or 30 mg of Abilify. After that, I spent some months trying different combinations of Abilify and another drug. In this time, I raised my Abilify level to very significantly higher levels with no effect. Now, I have a different regimen that still contains Abilify.

Prycejosh1987, yes, I have found that harboring negativity makes all of this worse. As science is learning, negativity attracts negativity just as positive thoughts attract positive thoughts.

J

Jonnyman007

Mia33, yes, I can corroborate all of your experiences. My voices began as eight in number. They were a few family members and a few strangers. But eventually, the family members went away and I was left with three strangers. One of these was in charge and controlled the machine that generates the effects. This voice generated the family members originally. For all I know, she may still be generating the remaining two voices. It's impossible for me to know for sure.

They definitely have the ability to put me to sleep, as well as to keep me awake. And I experience the tinnitus that you describe, which is accompanied by muscle tension and spasms and then nausea at higher levels.

The pins and needles that you describe sounds like what I experience as electric shocks, or perhaps itches and scratches at lower levels. These effects are similar but I believe are actually different effects.

My voices definitely have the ability to block my memory, as you describe. I can be rolling along comfortably in a conversation and hit a wall that is a forgotten word that I had just used. This can be a dastardly effect when I'm in an important conversation or meeting with somebody.

The visual hallucinations that you describe are an important part of my affliction. I use to have exquisite control over my third eye but the voice that is in charge of my voices destroyed my ability to imagine anything with clarity. This is a constant source of ill will in my relationship with my voices. The subject of the third eye comes up frequently in my interactions with my voices.

The sound of your neighbor hitting the wall that you describe has always been present with my voices. We call it "thumping". It's annoying and scary at first but in the end doesn't amount to much.

I am interested in the technology that you call "voice to skull". Where did you hear about this technology and what do you know about it? It seems to fit with my experience of the voices.
I am having same problem, voice to skull, is a form of electronic harrassment, its possible using microwave technology, or radiation waves, or even simple radio waves, they are called gangstalkers and lots of people seem to think that it's the government harassing them, but in my case I know it's my neighbours with nothing better to do, literally 20 hours a day, they say I'm boring, disgusting, everyone hates me and I'm very easy to wind up, because through my quite heavy drug use, it makes it easy for them to suggest thoughts that I have little control in stopping, I kno some people might say I'm paranoid from the drugs, but when I am very sober, they are still there, I recognise there voices, but don't kno exactly where its coming from, but am living on a mainly black estate, I am a white guy, and lots of things that these people have heard me think are then shared around the estate and then I am ridiculed by other people on the estate who are friends of the gangstalkers, its been happening for about 22 months now and, I don't see any end in sight soon, although they have to spend many hours harassing me, they seem to enjoy the whole thing endlessly, and never seem to get bored of repeating themselves all day and night

J

Jonnyman007

I have been investigating ways to stop them and a physical blocker seems to be most common solution, literally the old tin hat, but more sofisticated, using lead sheets, possibly steel, or similar things. Look up voice to skull countermeasures on the Internet and there is a lot of information on exactly what I'm talking about and experiencing every day all day, they take turns between there friends, as it seems impossible, 1 person could repeat themselves all bloody day, but hey, that's what happens. Good luck with your problem, ur definitely not alone, although that alone won't help at all, but sometimes makes you feel a bit better. Take care

D

dirigible

For those of you that have experiences similar to mine, I advise you to offer up as little information during the verbal attacks as possible. The process of the voices is to learn about a victim and then use the information to play games and run stories that generate still more information.

D

dirigible

I advise you to offer up as little information during the verbal attacks as possible.
Oops, I didn't mean to say "verbal attacks". The attacks affect the body too, as outlined earlier in this thread.

N

nana

Doctrine of demons hearing voices

California Downey's Norwalk southgate bellflower area

Test the spirt
Father of lies
they are insidious

They act like your friend
And then launch an attack

They give hope then strip it away

The voices are usually fermillyer to you
Plans of attack
Satan will always attack when you are least prepared.

The battle field is in the mind
They use fear as their main weapon
Based on lies. And the story they want to seed

The accuser or the brotheran
they will put people on trial
By telling you they have someone's soul
It's a lie
And punishing them in your mind
Be of good courage
Men souls are not ment for hell
They can make noises beeps snorts high frequency in the ear
They turn off and on electronics