• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hearing terrible voices, telepathy, and messing with people

M

messenger

my experience is that voices are often discussing things from my past, but way back, such as 40 years ago

M

Mia333

Did you suffer from symptoms such as:
Tinnitus
Pin and needles and other pains everywhere in your body
Memory block
Very specific visual hallucinations during exam or important educational moments
Sound of your neighbour hitting the wall

M

messenger

I had so many weird experiences, it would take a long time to explain them all

M

Mia333

I think the people are using light to stimulate memory cells.

D

dirigible

Mia33, yes, I can corroborate all of your experiences. My voices began as eight in number. They were a few family members and a few strangers. But eventually, the family members went away and I was left with three strangers. One of these was in charge and controlled the machine that generates the effects. This voice generated the family members originally. For all I know, she may still be generating the remaining two voices. It's impossible for me to know for sure.

They definitely have the ability to put me to sleep, as well as to keep me awake. And I experience the tinnitus that you describe, which is accompanied by muscle tension and spasms and then nausea at higher levels.

The pins and needles that you describe sounds like what I experience as electric shocks, or perhaps itches and scratches at lower levels. These effects are similar but I believe are actually different effects.

My voices definitely have the ability to block my memory, as you describe. I can be rolling along comfortably in a conversation and hit a wall that is a forgotten word that I had just used. This can be a dastardly effect when I'm in an important conversation or meeting with somebody.

The visual hallucinations that you describe are an important part of my affliction. I use to have exquisite control over my third eye but the voice that is in charge of my voices destroyed my ability to imagine anything with clarity. This is a constant source of ill will in my relationship with my voices. The subject of the third eye comes up frequently in my interactions with my voices.

The sound of your neighbor hitting the wall that you describe has always been present with my voices. We call it "thumping". It's annoying and scary at first but in the end doesn't amount to much.

I am interested in the technology that you call "voice to skull". Where did you hear about this technology and what do you know about it? It seems to fit with my experience of the voices.

M

Mia333

Mia33, yes, I can corroborate all of your experiences. My voices began as eight in number. They were a few family members and a few strangers. But eventually, the family members went away and I was left with three strangers. One of these was in charge and controlled the machine that generates the effects. This voice generated the family members originally. For all I know, she may still be generating the remaining two voices. It's impossible for me to know for sure.

They definitely have the ability to put me to sleep, as well as to keep me awake. And I experience the tinnitus that you describe, which is accompanied by muscle tension and spasms and then nausea at higher levels.

The pins and needles that you describe sounds like what I experience as electric shocks, or perhaps itches and scratches at lower levels. These effects are similar but I believe are actually different effects.

My voices definitely have the ability to block my memory, as you describe. I can be rolling along comfortably in a conversation and hit a wall that is a forgotten word that I had just used. This can be a dastardly effect when I'm in an important conversation or meeting with somebody.

The visual hallucinations that you describe are an important part of my affliction. I use to have exquisite control over my third eye but the voice that is in charge of my voices destroyed my ability to imagine anything with clarity. This is a constant source of ill will in my relationship with my voices. The subject of the third eye comes up frequently in my interactions with my voices.

The sound of your neighbor hitting the wall that you describe has always been present with my voices. We call it "thumping". It's annoying and scary at first but in the end doesn't amount to much.

I am interested in the technology that you call "voice to skull". Where did you hear about this technology and what do you know about it? It seems to fit with my experience of the voices.
Voice to skull is the use of microwaves to read an individual's thoughts. I think that they might be using a ham radio, but I haven't tested it yet. I have a blog where I talk about my idea of whats happening and I think I have figure out a method of diagnosing if your a targeted individual. By taking a thyroid hormone check when you are hearing them frequently.

M

Mia333

Voice to skull is the use of microwaves to read an individual's thoughts. I think that they might be using a ham radio, but I haven't tested it yet. I have a blog where I talk about my idea of whats happening and I think I have figure out a method of diagnosing if your a targeted individual. By taking a thyroid hormone check when you are hearing them frequently.[/QUOTE

D

dirigible

I have an update since I believe my voices lied to me on a few occasions. I said that the plot to the Matrix is not right on, but the method of reading of my thoughts is. In fact, I believe that the opposite is true. The plot of the movie is near to the truth.

D

dirigible

I have received notice from forum management that it is OK to use the F word on this board in the content but not in the title. Therefore, insert "fucking game" in place wherever I use "messing game" in my first post.

L

Lab rat

Wow, my mind is officially blown! Reading this thread is like looking into a mind mirror of myself. I never realised so many people had such similar experiences and were going through the same thing as myself. I have nothing to add because what you’ve all said covers it. I find my mind runs at a thousand mph, and as such I need a very sedating antipsychotic (currently on olanzapine 20mg) abilify and risperidone didn’t suit me. Maybe you’ve not found the right drug (or combo) yet?

H

handyman

NWiddi,

That's an interesting explanation and it makes some sense. At first I thought they were my "higher selves" which is a term that I came across in some of my studies. This is similar to your theory. Gradually, this description wore off as it became clear that they did not have my best interests in mind.

Since their reintroduction in September, at first there were 7 or 8 voices communicating with me and later the number was reduced to four. One is the leader and has the worst intentions toward me. My voices are all lucid enough that they all seem like real people with individual personalities. It's pure speculation on my part, but I guess that there must be some kind of mathematics and technology underpinning what is going on. But again, I have nothing to base this on.

Some of them were my advocates and some were my enemies and they frequently disagreed, or at least appeared to disagree, on how to treat me. They would participate in what were called "stories" a.k.a. games or plays in which each would take on a role. The stories had a purpose and may or may not have had a set conclusion. Again, these stories were fun to the voices. Over time, as I refused to be controlled, the stories became more and more like reality until there was no difference. At some point, I could detect them as soon as they began and they broke down completely.

Since some of the effects that I listed are familiar to you, I would be curious to know if you or anybody else has experienced these other aspects of my description. The effect of choice for my lead voice is "amping up", which is a term that I invented to describe this effect. So I would be very interested in hearing if anyone out there has any experience with this effect.
You sound like the typical targeted individual. You say this started in 2002. After 9/11, the US gov't went rabid with their covert mind control and harassment programs. People all over the country began experiencing these type of symptoms....Although, this program existed long before 9/11. It was previously called COINTELPRO or MKULTRA. There isn't any solutions to this, but there are lots of people on youtube making videos about this harassment, if you search 'targeted individuals.' I've been experiencing this for over 30 years. I wish you the best.

D

dirigible

I have been living with my voices off and on for over 15 years now. In this time, I have developed a number of strategies for dealing with my voices that I thought I would share.

I have learned that my voices are amenable to reason and logic, and that they can be reasoned with. Not that this stops them administering the effects (see the first post in this thread for a list of effects), but it does give me moments of respite from them, which is the goal. Moreover, it stops the chaotic pursuits through my thoughts and replaces them with conversation. When the fucking with me was replaced with conversation, this is when I found that I could reason with them. Not fucking with me turn out to be the reasonable choice, and so the voices would stop the torment, which again is the goal. The voices hate being wrong.

Then, I found that I could use reason to find contradictions and fallacies in the fucking game. Finding these contradictions persuaded the voices to stop the effects for limited periods of time as the voices took time to ponder the loss of the argument. The effects that it generated were terrible in nature, so I described game as MAD, which I abbreviated from Malicious, Vile (upside down A) and Destructive. This is was easy remember to remember. The voices have short memories but these mnemonics helped them to remember these facts. This also caused them to further pause the effects.

Repetition is the key to memory. Eventually, I could just refer to the memory gimmicks, and they would respond by backing off on the fucking with me. Soon, in true logical fashion, I combined several propositions together to make a sequence of propositions that enabled them to "connect the dots". The last proposition was "don't fuck with me", which was the conclusion. This they did, one plodding step at a time. This sounds like a round about way of getting the voices to mind their own business. But I can assure you that it worked for me, and it's the results that matter.

Another technique is to remind them that the "messing" game actually harms people in numerous ways. The game players tend to forget that there is a person at the other end of the arrangement. There are numerous negative consequences of administrating effects, and all of the consequences must be considered, not just the "fun" one. Put simply, you can't play half a game. You need to accept all of the consequences of that game. With this in mind, to a reasonable person, the game is not fun, and therefore the voices stop playing it.

It is also possible for a "messing" game victim to block one's own thoughts from the voices. The less the voices know about a victim, the more difficult it is to use information against the victim in the form of games or stories (see previous post for a description of stories). It took me a year of hard practice to learn how to do this, but it serves me well now at keeping the voices at bay.

Also, one way to bring the voices under your thumb is to threaten to post on this forum. Mine hated that idea!

Soon after my voices started communicating with me, I learned that it is extremely difficult for my main voice to NOT mess with me. In other words, there is an addictive quality to the machine/game that is extremely hard to break out of and that grows over time. Once my main voice realized that it could not break away, it was more apt to realize that the game wasn't for her and it would take breaks.

The key is to remind the voices that the consequences of the fucking game are terrible. In my experience, they respond to this message, and more so over time. Remember, the machine/game itself runs contradictory to life, so all arguments against it hold water.

L

Lab rat

Fucking game, eh? Yea I would agree with that! I feel like I am trapped in a game of Jumanji which there is no way out of! Enjoyed your post.

Lab Rat

D

dirigible

The voices love to interfere with my third eye. I can be meditating and my third eye just goes black where before it held scenic vistas, images of friends, and fauna and foliage of every kind. Neither love nor beauty are priorities of my voices. But we knew that. They prefer power and control until I remind them who they really are, which is people who got caught up in a game in which they didn't understand all of the consequences, and is moreover, in my experience, addictive. My voices respond positively to a reminder of all of the consequences of the fucking game. Brainstorm on this list!