Hearing terrible voices, telepathy, and messing with people

D

dirigible

My voices started in 2002. They disrupted my life completely. Right from the outset, there was a chase through my thoughts in which all of my memories were systematically opened. This process terrified me. After the initial chase was over, the voices continued to harass me and persuade me to do things that I didn't want to do.

In 2003, I went on several different meds until I found the one that worked best for me, Abilify. My medication levels rose gradually until September, 2018, when the voices came out of the dark and spoke to me directly. After these voices started speaking to me openly, they told me that we communicate with telepathy but that only we could hear it.

At that point, my life changed completely. Again, there was a chase through and an opening of my thoughts. And again, the voices have been harassing me, keeping me awake at night, trying to get me to do things I don't want to do, and generally causing chaos in my life.

My story is very long and very involved. To me, the most important part of the story is the list of effects that the group of voices in my head manifest. They manifested them through a machine called the "messing" machine and the game was called the "messing" game, where "messing" needs to be replaced with a word that you can guess but that can't go in these posts. All of these effects are graduated, and can manifest at both low and high levels.

List of effects:
"Messing" with voices
- swapping around voices
- Voice matching with another person
- Voice capturing, which is taking on the voice of the person that the speaker is speaking with
- audio effects of all kinds
Synchronicity
- hearing meaning in ambient voices and noise, a.k.a. paranoia at high levels
Memory blockage
Losing things/confusion
Stomach rumbling
Itches and scratches
- When done in the throat, this becomes coughing
Electric shocks
Insects/bugs on skin
Odors/smells
Ear ringing
Volume down of voices
Tiredness/sleep
Preventing sleep
Crying blocking
Speed (of thoughts)
Ticking clocks and other machinery made loud
Thumping
"Amping up"
- ringing in ears, tension in muscles, nausea at high levels
Insanity
- hearing voices in walls

My meds have stopped working. "Messing" with people is first and foremost a process of digging into the mind of a person on the receiving end and then a process of harassing and torturing them with a multitude of effects. These processes are fun to the voices. I hope that my experiences can help somebody out there and help me to connect with people that have had experiences similar to mine. Hopefully somebody can offer some solutions that I haven't tried.

NWiddi

NWiddi

The voice I hear used to do a lot of the same things that yours does to you, fortunately for me medication is stopping the majority of it. All I can say is to try another medication to see if that will work better than your current one.

As for where the voice comes from I figured out that it comes from within, we all have this inner twin brother/sister that we share a body with and they have all these nasty connections to our systems like all of our five senses so they can create hallucinations of all kinds (sight, smell, taste, sound and tactile) and connections to various other systems which I won't mention so yours doesn't start experimenting with new ideas.

Everyone has another mind that they share a body with (In computer terms we are a binary species or we are dual core beings) which I generally find fascinating but unfortunately mine and yours are insane and would like nothing better than to mess with us and torture us, the only reply is to medicate them and take away some of their abilities, mine says daily how much he hates me and says "f-you" a lot.

Take care and if you want to talk further I'd be more than happy to.

D

dirigible

NWiddi,

That's an interesting explanation and it makes some sense. At first I thought they were my "higher selves" which is a term that I came across in some of my studies. This is similar to your theory. Gradually, this description wore off as it became clear that they did not have my best interests in mind.

Since their reintroduction in September, at first there were 7 or 8 voices communicating with me and later the number was reduced to four. One is the leader and has the worst intentions toward me. My voices are all lucid enough that they all seem like real people with individual personalities. It's pure speculation on my part, but I guess that there must be some kind of mathematics and technology underpinning what is going on. But again, I have nothing to base this on.

Some of them were my advocates and some were my enemies and they frequently disagreed, or at least appeared to disagree, on how to treat me. They would participate in what were called "stories" a.k.a. games or plays in which each would take on a role. The stories had a purpose and may or may not have had a set conclusion. Again, these stories were fun to the voices. Over time, as I refused to be controlled, the stories became more and more like reality until there was no difference. At some point, I could detect them as soon as they began and they broke down completely.

Since some of the effects that I listed are familiar to you, I would be curious to know if you or anybody else has experienced these other aspects of my description. The effect of choice for my lead voice is "amping up", which is a term that I invented to describe this effect. So I would be very interested in hearing if anyone out there has any experience with this effect.

boudreauj4

boudreauj4

I hear a voice through the ceiling coming from upstairs, and voices keep me awake at night often. I have a pendulum clock in my living room that I have to wind up once a week and sometimes the ticking gets very loud and sometimes when I am sitting in my chair with my back to it, it goes silent. So I look at it to see if it has stopped ticking but as soon as I look, I hear it ticking again. I also have memory problems or my mind goes blank suddenly even while talking to someone and I have no idea if I was talking or if the other person said something to me or what they said so I don't know what to answer. It's like the voices stole all my thoughts from my head.I also get what you call amping up. I get very tense and everything seems too loud and bright and fast for me and I feel nausious. I also sometimes feel like there is a bug crawling on my face or arm. I put my hand up to the spot on my face and there will be nothing there so I lightly rub it, but then when I take my hand away after a moment I start feeling the bug there again. This is very annoying and disturbing. Sometimes it is on my scalp and I fear I have lice but I never do.

D

dirigible

boudreauj4,

It's good to know that I am not the only one with these experiences. Don't worry about the voices in the walls. This is a trick that my voices have exposed and described to me as just that, random voices in the walls. Frightening at first, but no harm done.

The loss of memory and of vocabulary are particularly frustrating for me. They occur to me mostly as you describe, sometimes in mid-sentence, as though a switch has been turned on. It's like I knew where I was going with a conversation but then the thread and/or the next word just disappears. This happens only with face to face conversation, because computer-based communication like email and word processors rely on files for memory and so don't have the memory problem. For this reason among others, I prefer email to face to face conversation these days.

I am also glad to know that I am not the only who experiences amping up. I cannot sleep when this is going on, and the voices frequently use this fact to keep me awake all night. They use it in combination with other effects, such as memory blockage. You're right, at high levels, this is really annoying. The only thing I have found that helps this is talking to somebody, usually by telephone. This seems to break the effect but puts me in the strange position of calling people for no reason, worse yet in the middle of the night. Not much of a solution at all, really. BTW, I sometimes worry about the long term effect of this effect on my body since it is systemic in nature. I don't know what goes on in my body to make this happen, but it can't be good!

Best wishes in your search for solutions.

H

headband86

Omg as I'm new to the forums I came here on a quest to see if I could make sense of my behaviour regarding BPD .
Now I see that hearing voices forum is very important to be apart of,all of it is.

When I was a child 5 years old my Father died from cancer in the house in my Mother's arms and her friends arms and not long after his death, I seen him came through the wall to my bedroom and he spoke and said I'm only here to say hello.

Well after that , I would get effects, first everything would go really slow as if I was in an energy bubble and it was thick then bang!

Fast faster and speeding ,like everything around me including my being was racing against time and unable to find a way out, the talking from a distance would start but I could not make it out perfectly and the main speaker would scream high pitched but so malevolent.

I've been telling people this for years and met a few people who get it.
I rem