• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hearing ringing or hearing humain voices?

A

Akam

Are we talking about ears ringing or hearing human voices in this category?

EdEd

EdEd

You can talk about either... this the section that people who hear voices generally post.

D

ddjaz0

Ear ringing is really common. It’s a hypersonic frequency

M

ms_lister

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hearing not only voices, but any non-ordinary audio perception. In the beginning I would hear the audio of future events, I had heighted senses as well, I think this topic covers a range of audio non-ordinary percpetions, at least I treated it that way, but I hear voices too.

D

ddjaz0

I’m the beginning when ? Just curious . What is non ordinary audio perception ? If you pay attention to the ringing it changes when you focus on one thing or another .

M

ms_lister

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I’m the beginning when ? Just curious . What is non ordinary audio perception ? If you pay attention to the ringing it changes when you focus on one thing or another .
When senses started to unlock. Non-ordinary can defined as, what people ordinarily don't perceive auditorially for what ever reason. It does not mean 'abnormal' According to research, 60% of a given population has experienced a disembodied voice for instance, and that is a a majority of those that responded to the studies and thus: a very normal human experience.

D

ddjaz0

Yeah I’m pretty sure it is widespread, strange type of perception for this reason - people generally believe things that other people agree with. So my perception is accurate is you perceive the same thing. But a non material sense perception is more difficult to find a consensus on. Because of that it functions meta-socially in the regard that agreeing on it does not improve it, people’s intuitions function automously, but will perceive the same truth, increasingly, in a non competitive cooperative space. Ironically there can be no disagreement about truth.

M

ms_lister

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Yeah I’m pretty sure it is widespread, strange type of perception for this reason - people generally believe things that other people agree with. So my perception is accurate is you perceive the same thing. But a non material sense perception is more difficult to find a consensus on. Because of that it functions meta-socially in the regard that agreeing on it does not improve it, people’s intuitions function automously, but will perceive the same truth, increasingly, in a non competitive cooperative space. Ironically there can be no disagreement about truth.
The best experiences I have to draw upon, are the times when I experienced a telepathic perception and it was verified by the broadcaster. Additionally, one time this disembodied voice was just laying into me about some topic and my exwife was present and I told her to just stop what she was doing and listen real hard and tell me what she heard. She heard the asshole and was surprised because she never heard a disembodied voice before. These two things happened a few times and gave me balls when dealing with the experience. I don't confront people and I don't have violence in my heart. Sometimes people don't know what the fuck they are projecting. Got to be wise as a serpent and gentle as a dove.

D

ddjaz0

What were they talking about ? In my experience it’s usually about emotionalizing things you care about. So it can be anything. The value system in it is completely 100% negative and meaningless. All the energy is in your head. They are irrational also, there is no actual content to it logically. Mostly when I am annoyed it has to do with actually deeply disliking the individual who is talking. They’re based in pain usually. I perceive them as an external self attempting to inflict its personal pain elsewhere for relief. It tries to socialize its self based on whatever damage it has. Worse than that kind is the pathetic kind, that tries to manipulate and feed off of empathy. That is a way nastier being.