• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Hearing my voices.....

E

EeyoreGirlUk

At the moment in my life im really struggling bady, My voices are the worst they have ever been in my life! They are there constantly all day and night, sometimes they are just commentating on my life or myself and other times there abusing me, other times demanding i kill myself etc. I have got to a stage in my life where i feel i shouldnt be here, i feel im part of the devil, i feel hes placed part of himself (meaning me) into a moulded body... i feel im not a real human... i have also got to a point where i look at my daughter and i dont feel shes my daughter... she just feels like another human... (yes i got protective of her at time but i think thats just how the devil has made me so that i kinda look and act a little normal at times to people) i dont feel anything towards my family or any friends i have... i feel like everything is fake and not real... its all nothing... like its not really there.

I sometimes get urges recently (newish) to cut my face off.. and to slice my body up. To go and jump infront of cars just to try and feel the pain of it.

I have also come to the decision with someone i talk to online that me and him (and i hope others feel the same or agree they have thought the same) that the devil was kinda forced away or demolished as such and he then split himself up into pieces and implanted himself into making different people.... i think thats why some of us hear voices its all a part of him... hes using us to see things and find out things....

does anyone else feel this way or simular?

B

Batman

Hi E,
Most of us here can relate to what you're going through. Exactly. With me, it's seasonal. Lots of ups and downs, where I get stronger and overpower them for a while, but then things get sticky. Do you keep a journal, logging it all, and all of the questions? I don't believe that lefty was split up like that, but he and his gang very well paint the illusion of omnipotence. I also had the self harm suggestions and urgings, worst, along with depression, a few years back, after some really bad social incidents. It took some time, and this all finally went away on it's own. All of that had a strange effect on me, left me feeling numb, invisible, such that nothing really bothers me anymore.
Bat :tea:

parker

parker

I have also come to the decision with someone i talk to online that me and him (and i hope others feel the same or agree they have thought the same) that the devil was kinda forced away or demolished as such and he then split himself up into pieces and implanted himself into making different people.... i think thats why some of us hear voices its all a part of him... hes using us to see things and find out things....

does anyone else feel this way or simular?
I've looked into this thought form / mind split theory, it is intresting. But it's gets pretty complicated

Sorry to hear about your probs, it's the same thing my voices was trying to do was aliante me from my family. When ever a bad image or thought would come about family i trained myself to think of happy moments with family. Kinda like a self hypnosis, i broke that pattern pretty quik using this technique.

I wish you lots of luck, parker

E

EeyoreGirlUk

Hi E,
Most of us here can relate to what you're going through. Exactly. With me, it's seasonal. Lots of ups and downs, where I get stronger and overpower them for a while, but then things get sticky. Do you keep a journal, logging it all, and all of the questions? I don't believe that lefty was split up like that, but he and his gang very well paint the illusion of omnipotence. I also had the self harm suggestions and urgings, worst, along with depression, a few years back, after some really bad social incidents. It took some time, and this all finally went away on it's own. All of that had a strange effect on me, left me feeling numb, invisible, such that nothing really bothers me anymore.
Bat :tea:
No i dont keep a jornal i think i would find it hard to try and do that... esp at the moment... do you? i dont think i can hold back much longer from self harming... i feel like cutting right now...

E

EeyoreGirlUk

I've looked into this thought form / mind split theory, it is intresting. But it's gets pretty complicated

Sorry to hear about your probs, it's the same thing my voices was trying to do was aliante me from my family. When ever a bad image or thought would come about family i trained myself to think of happy moments with family. Kinda like a self hypnosis, i broke that pattern pretty quik using this technique.

I wish you lots of luck, parker

People have said things like that to me to try those things they just dont work for me... nothing does thats why i think im just not meant to be...

S

saltandpepper

E,

Download the coping strategies listing, to look for any possible solution.
http://www.hearingvoices.org.nz/attachments/079_HVNA_Coping_Stratigies_poster.pdf

Journaling is helpful, because I can get angry and record all of their bullshite, in detail, as evidence.
I keep the journals all online, in my email account, so that I can access it from anywhere I go,
and even from heaven ;) The journals to detail your entire experience, your story, should you later
decide to write a book.

Sal

ravenbanner

ravenbanner

I think we all feel like you do Eeyoregirl sometimes, a part of this affliction we have with the voices... things will be better in time they always get better..trust in your heart

E

EeyoreGirlUk

I think we all feel like you do Eeyoregirl sometimes, a part of this affliction we have with the voices... things will be better in time they always get better..trust in your heart

Well this can you believe it... ive actually found my true love.... he too hears voices.. together we make a great team and we help support each other through these voices etc.

L

leomorri

hearing voices

i hear voices to and they tell me to do horrible things like jump infrount of a car or to push people in frount of cars to kill people and hurt myself because im worthless, i normally just ignore them but its difficult at the moment they have come closer by and i hear them more clearly . i would try and continue life as normally as possible